Psyren Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Psyren based RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking a Walk in the New World (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil

Vergil

Taking a Walk in the New World (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Taking a Walk in the New World (Private)   Taking a Walk in the New World (Private) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:04 am

Vergil had been wandering around in the wasteland that was Sector B for quite some time now, in seemingly random directions. He wasn't the least bit regretful of his actions that led to this post apoctalyptic world, nor would he ever. To him, this world was far superior to the previous. The only downside being that it would take alot more work and alot more time for Vergil to make the world "As Perfect as he is". But alot of the work required did bore Vergil quite a bit. He often felt like going crazy after being held up in WISE headquaters for more than a few weeks at a time. So, he would go and inspect his precious Siren Towers whenever he had some free time. Although, this had been the first time he had inspected the one in Sector B for quite some time now. He often had to neglect it due to more important matters at the other WISE bases. One of his favourite things to do was to catch any weak resistance members or random surivivor and put them through Illumina forge. It was like a fun guessing game to him, betting on whether the unwitting captive would be transformed into a Tavoo or not (But it's usually the former).

Then, as Vergil continued to walk, he caught a glimpse of some humanoid figure in the distance. He was hoping it to be another resistance member so he could either fight and kill him, or capture him and bring him in for torture, interrigation and Illumina forge (Any of which he would have deeply enjoyed). But as he approached the unidentified figure, he realised it's size and shape didn't quite match up with a normal human's and he quickly realised it was just another Tavoo. As the Tavoo got close, it was clear that it had been in a battle recently and was badly hurt. It's eyes were sliced and it was quite clearly blind as a bat. It was for this reason that it didn't know to stop when it crossed paths with Vergil. It bumped into Vergil and fell to the ground. Vergil stayed silent as the creature began to swing wildly in all directions trying to land a lucky it on whatever it bumped into, not knowing what was going on. Vergil felt disgusted that something he was responsible for creating was now so pathetic and weak. Before the Tavoo could even make contact, Vergil kicked it across the face, ripping the lower half of it's jaw off. Knowing the creature yet lived, he then spawned out a root of umbra from it's very own shadow to pierce the open Illumina Core on it's shoulder. As the Tavoo fell to the ground, slowly dieing, Vergil walked away into the wastes once more with the knowledge that within only mere minutes, that falure of a minion would soon be nothing but ash.

Last edited by Vergil on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk in the New World (Private)   Taking a Walk in the New World (Private) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:22 am

Chace flew across the land using his magnetic Burst to give himself a polarity opposite of the ground. He increased the polarity strength to give him a higher altitude and lowered the strength to lower himself. He flew across the land at his own pace. A few of the Tavoo forgot who he was it had seemed. But it was he who reminded them who he was. After a beating or two they all got the message. Don't fuck with Chace.

The WISE Psychier didn't have an Illumina Core yet. He didn't know if he wanted to go through with it. But he knew what would happen if he did get it done. He'd be stronger than he ever had before. After doing some snooping he found out that Vergil would be located here and sure enough his life waves soon were sensed by the Cure user. Chace exerted more Burst waves and flew faster.

Soon Vergil came into view. He dropped from one hundred feet in the sky. He increased polarity so he seemed to stop on solid air in front of the Star Commander. Flipping off of it he landed in a kneel. The boy wore a white jacket with fake fur lining over the hood. His pants were black and the shirt under it was white. After a few seconds of kneeling he stood and looked at Vergil. "Star Commander, Obsidian Butterfly." His voice was soft and gentle as he introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk in the New World (Private)   Taking a Walk in the New World (Private) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:21 am

Vergil started to laugh under his breath as Chace appeared infront of him. It seemed that no matter where he went, his fellow WISE members would always be there too. He knew that it was his responsibilty to be there for his underlings, but to follow him all the way out here for minor matters seemed a little uneccessary. This had better be important... Vergil thought as he was about to address Chace. "Hello Obsidian, what brings you here? Do you need something? Or do you have something important to report?" As he spoke, his voice stayed in a neutral and emotionless tone, he didn't show any sign of his aggrivation. His black coat fluttered slightly in the wind, yet his long white hair seemed to show very little sign of moving at all.

Last edited by Vergil on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk in the New World (Private)   Taking a Walk in the New World (Private) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:35 am

Obsidian looked at Vergil and then looked past him for a while. Fluctuating life waves were pressing on his, Chace's, person. Someone was fighting. By the feel of things it was a Star Commander and...some unknown figure. Lovely...That's just what today needed. Obsidian felt that he might be needed for some healing soon which was always a lovely thing...

He shifted his dark eyes back to Vergil. The silver hair of the leader didn't shine or reflect the light that was cast over the land, but it didn't come off as dull either. "It would seem that some of the Star Commanders are off fighting the...good fight...Although her vitals seem to be lowering bit by bit...Not by much though, but whoever Commander Lyca is putting up a good fight...Were you aware of this?" Lyca fighting wasn't really what was on Chace's mind, but the fact that he picked up on it meant it was worth mentioning. His Cure abilities made him a valuable asset as he could detect the life signs of others to measure how healthy they were.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk in the New World (Private)   Taking a Walk in the New World (Private) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:11 am

Vergil chuckled as he shook his head and tilted his head down a little. He then placed his hand on Chace's shoulder and looked him in the eyes. "My dear Obsidian...There's nothing out here that I'm not aware of." Vergil said in an arrogant smuggness. "I saw those two fighting as I made my way over here, but I didn't get involved. If one of my star commanders can't kill some nameless resistance fighter without any help, how can I trust them to be of any use to me?" Vergil's tone became a little more serious now. He knew that if he were to constantly come to the rescue whenever one of his Star Commanders started a fight with someone stronger than they were, they would never grow stronger, nor would they learn their lession.

"Now tell me why you're here and what you want now Obsidian, I'm not going to waste my time any further if that's all you're going to talk to me about."
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk in the New World (Private)   Taking a Walk in the New World (Private) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:25 am

"I'm terribly sure..." Chace said in response to his first sentence. The young WISE member sat on "air" using his magnetic control. He looked at Vergil and then to the sky. He lowered his dark eyes upon his leader and tilted his head just a bit. "Your Illumina Core is as deadly as it is helpful. You should let me do a scan to make sure your body is not rejecting it...If it's rejecting the Core in it's early stages I should be able to right your body so that it can gradually accept it..." He looked past Vergil again and noted that the other signature was dropping as well.

"On top of that. I should do a scan on everybody who has one...Also, fail experiment reports have been left on your desk. I oversaw their creation so if their stats please you I can create more." Obsidian's voice was very matter-of-fact. If Vergil's tone touched his core and spooked him, it didn't show.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk in the New World (Private)   Taking a Walk in the New World (Private) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:22 am

Vergil sighed heavily and he rolled his eyes. He felt like he was being mothered by his own subordinate. "Very well Obsidian...if I'm trully at risk, get over here and scan the thing." Vergil knew far too well that Illumina cores could be deadly, but still neglected to have it scanned sooner. He felt like no matter what, he would succeed in the destruction of the Resistance and make the world perfect. The only reason he accepted now was because he was aware that he might still die unless he took the proper course of action.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk in the New World (Private)   Taking a Walk in the New World (Private) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:08 am

"With pleasure..." The boy mumbled under his breath. He looked at Vergil and his eyes seemed to change. It wasn't like they changed color. They did not get grow larger or anything. They just seemed...deeper. His eyes began to move back and forth rapidly. They moved from Vergil's head and worked down. He furrowed his brow a bit here and there, but he said nothing. He just continued the search. When he reached the boss man's feet he worked his way back up double checking his work. "Hmm...your body seems to be holding up fine. Just a few minor things with your immune system..." Black butterflies flew forward from around Chace. They seemed to materialize out of nowhere, but they knew their course. They flew into Vergil and flew out. Vergil wouldn't feel a thing. "You should be all set for now..." Chace looked up as a voice spread over the area. It instructed Chace that he was needed in the WISE Base to heal Star Commander Lyca. Chace sighed and shrugged. "Seems I'm needed elsewhere...Swing by sometime and I can do more with my equipment there..." He floated and flew off.

:: EXIT ::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Walk in the New World (Private)   Taking a Walk in the New World (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a Walk in the New World (Private)
Page 1 of 1