Psyren Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Psyren based RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions with Answers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ciro

Ciro

Questions with Answers Empty
PostSubject: Questions with Answers   Questions with Answers EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:21 am

Q: I read the topic in Information about Psi. But what about my own persona ability?
A: Your ability (whatever it may be, be it pyrokinesis, teleknesis, forming energy spheres, etc etc) is your Burst.

Q: Does Burst HAVE to be offensive?
A: Good question, it DOES NOT have to be offensive. Shiner was a Burst user who had the ability to teleport. Granted he used it offensively, but teleportation in an of itself isn't an offense based power.

Q: Can events in the past effect the future?
A: Yes, they can. If your character dies in the past, the RP in the future goes on as if your character never made it there. Thus, all your character's contributions, actions, positions, none of it happened. An example is below.
Spoiler:

Q: Do I have to have been born in the past?
A: No. You may be born in the future, HOWEVER, the price for that is losing the ability to post in the past. This means you'll only be able to post in 1 topic instead of 2.

Q: Do I have to increase all of my Psi abilities?
A: No you do not. But it's helpful if you do try and maintain some sort of balance between them all.

Q: Burst, Rise, and Trance are measured in points. What about the rest?
A: Cure, Vision, and Nova are measured in points as well. The sum of your points for the two (or three) needed equals the power of the Psi that is created. So if your Burst is 5 and your Rise is 7. Your Cure ability will be 12.

Q: I'm a Psychier and want to go to Psyren. Is that possible, and if so do I get points to spend on my other areas?
A: If you are a Psychier and wish to visit Psyren. Speak with Ciro. If he approves then you will be allowed to go and granted 5 points to spend in Psi BESIDES the area you specialized in.

If you have any questions that were not answered here then feel free to make a topic with your question. Or wish for a clearer explanation contact the staff .
Back to top Go down

Questions with Answers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psyren Reborn :: General :: Help Center-
Jump to: