Psyren Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Psyren based RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A meeting of fate perhaps? [open topic no fighting please]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt

A meeting of fate perhaps? [open topic no fighting please] Empty
PostSubject: A meeting of fate perhaps? [open topic no fighting please]   A meeting of fate perhaps? [open topic no fighting please] EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:56 pm

Seventh rank star commander Matthew A. Ervin. Was wandering around Sector C "I wonder if it was the right thing to join WISE? I gained a high rank within it rather quickly but...I am not sure if i did the right thing." he said mostly to him self. Looking up he sighed "Well...Atleast i'm part of something bigger....And my PSI is stronger then before." he finished.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate perhaps? [open topic no fighting please]   A meeting of fate perhaps? [open topic no fighting please] EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:48 am

Not far away, Ciro came into Psyren via phone as usual. He looked around. He didn't have a reason for being here, but he thought it'd just be nice to come here. The human world bored him. He had no fun there. He hated it. He hated life. Humans? Fuck them. They were nothing but monsters, all of them had a dirty secret to hide, and all of them would do anything to hide it. Psyren was his only escape. It was his only home. The only truth he could count on was the truth Psyren told him.

That the world would end.

And he was perfectly okay with that. He didn't like the present anyway. Why should he go out of his way to save it? Right...because Nemesis Q has his life by a very very thin thread. He sighed and began walking. He picked up on the Psi Signature of another person. A friend or foe? Who was to say, but he might as well investigate. And so he began his journey to the source and came upon Matthew. Ciro stood on a dune above Matt. He looked down at him with an apathetic face. "Yo...Who are you?" His arms were loosely folded across his chest, and his legs were relaxed, ready to move at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate perhaps? [open topic no fighting please]   A meeting of fate perhaps? [open topic no fighting please] EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:25 am

Matt lost deep in thought was snapped out of it by someone saying. "Yo...Who are you?". Matt shook his head then looked up at the person on the dune "Star Commander Seventh rank Matthew Allen. Ervin." he said looking at the person infront of him. "Now....Who the hell are you?" he asked with a hint of annoyence in his voice and a calm look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate perhaps? [open topic no fighting please]   A meeting of fate perhaps? [open topic no fighting please] EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:36 am

Ciro just looked down at the guy. Who the hell was he to speak to Ciro like that? His blue eyes narrowed and he stood there looking at Matt. "Star commander, huh? Don't look like much of one...I'm Ciro." He decided it would be best to humor the boy for now. But it wouldn't last long. At least not if Ciro had a part to say in it. Oddly enough, Cide was quiet so far. Ciro was not complaining though. It was good that he was quiet, it was just...odd. But no more odd than the fact that he was looking at a Star Commander who didn't attack first. Again...he wasn't complaining though.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate perhaps? [open topic no fighting please]   A meeting of fate perhaps? [open topic no fighting please] EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:15 am

Matt smirked when he saw the mans eyes narrow. Perhaps he would be fun to screw with. "Why are you giving me the evil eye ciro-san? Don't like the star commanders?" matt said with a chuckle. "Or...Perhaps its fear?" he said silently but making it loud enough for some one to hear.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate perhaps? [open topic no fighting please]   A meeting of fate perhaps? [open topic no fighting please] EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:24 am

"Fear you? I've seen Tavoo who have more fight to them then the likes of you Star Commander." Ciro floated down to Matt using his telekinesis. He floated about five feet away from him. He looked Matt up and down for a moment before shrugging casually at him. "Seen more attractive ones too..." Cide chuckled inside Ciro's head. Don't tease the Commander. He might be distracted if a fight breaks loose... Ciro's face remained calm as Cide's voice echoed in his head. To the dark persona, Ciro responded with his own thoughts. Please...I hardly want to fight him right now...So he can get as mad as he wants to...

He looked up in the air. It was getting late back home. He had probably been gone about five hours. "Ta, Mr. Star Commander. We'll meet again maybe..."

:: EXIT ::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of fate perhaps? [open topic no fighting please]   A meeting of fate perhaps? [open topic no fighting please] Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting of fate perhaps? [open topic no fighting please]
Page 1 of 1