Psyren Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Psyren based RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Limits...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Torino

Torino

No Limits... Empty
PostSubject: No Limits...   No Limits... EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:31 pm

Grana was walking home, in the dead night only light came from the moon and street lights. His cell-phone read it was about 9,oclock. It wasnt that late but still, with no answered calls his mom was gonna freak.

Grana then looked at his right arm, which kinda hurt to move it to fast but he ignored it. "Whats up with those sparks. I focused and they started to show, but I wasnt focusing on my arm. Its something coming from inside me. I gotta figure this out, the sooner I do the sooner I get better."

Grana wanted to get home even faster now, he had a gigantic gym in the basement that was usally all for him. Even though his father wasnt around, he made lots of money. Grana lived in a mansion, but it was more house like. Still pretty big and it stood out, his mother and butler took great care of it. And a giany gym, was only the begining of what it had inside.

He planned on using that gym, to realy experiment with what he had. He had no time to figure it out when fighting Ciro and Cide. He needed time to think, to experiment, to find his limits. With that thiught Grana started to run, he still had wounds but the one on his leg he could ignore it hurt muchless now. Grana was almost sprinting home, with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

No Limits... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limits...   No Limits... EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:51 pm

Grana was still sprinting, dispite his injuries infact he didnt notice but they started to heal up. They werent healing in a extremely fast pace, but was faster then normal. The little cuts, were almost gone and the long slashes on his back had started to seal up. Grana was too excited to notice.

There were people out, it was a friday so that didnt shock Grana. Mostly kids his age, and some older ones. The college kids were also getting drunk, and partying. Most fridays were like this. It made him wonder, when is the last time he's been to a party. About two weeks, usaully before he encounted Psyren this would bother. But something told Grana he wouldnt be partying for another while. A long while, but was he realy gonna miss that life. No, not realy.

Grana kept moving and didnt stop, which was a amazing. He just came from fighting a guy with two personas, and a crazy amount of power. He got bashed, cut, slashed, hacked, thrown, hit, and frozen. Met another guy with ice abilites, and now he was running a full sprint home. This only boosted up his confidence.

But Grana noticed someone running behind him trying to catch up. He had black short hair, and was skinny. Grana stoped running when he noticed. He was catching some of his breath. "Yooo Grana! where were you today man!" The boy said, coming to a stop he was cathing his breath aswell.

Grana looked up. "Ah Cody wassup, I was busy today. Why. You know we dont go to the same school anymore right?" Grana asked, raising an eyebrow. They both started a hand shake that took way more longer then a normal hand shake should.

Cody was a good friend of his at school, infact best friends. They did everything together, and had each others back. Cody could be clueless sometimes, though something Grana picked up along the years but he didnt notice.

Cody put his arm over Grana's shoulder and they started walking.

Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

No Limits... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limits...   No Limits... EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:40 pm

They both sarted walking to Grana's home, as if they dide this every night which they usaully almost did.

"Yea yea I know, you punk i wouldnt froget when my best bud leaves the school. It aint the same without ya man, the gang having trouble gonna have to straighten out on my own. But what you mean you were busy? Stil causing trouble I see Torino." Cody said with a smile on his face.

"No no it isnt like that, infact Im not in trouble at all." Grana lied

"Aaahhhh I see, well how is it? The new school and all."

"Its alright i guess, the ratio from boys to girls is ridiculous. I love it, pretty cool school and its not that far away from home. So it istn that far, from my old school hopefully I can stop by sometime." Grana said.

He knew this most likely wont be true, but deep down he wished it was. If what Ciro said was really true then he was gonna miss hanging with Cody. He didnt want things to be this way.

"Hmmm yea that would be awsome. I could see you were running home. Why were you running?"

"My mother is gonna freak, she called a couple of times and its late without me picking up. She wants me out of trouble you know."

"Torino Grana out of trouble! hahaahaa you funny."

Grana lauphed aswell. "Yea I guess your right."

Im gonna miss ya Cody

Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

No Limits... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limits...   No Limits... EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:14 am

Grana arrived at his house, at a good time. He and Cody spoke as normal friends do, Grana remembered this woulnt be happening alot now because of Psyren.

He almost forgot, about having to face his mom about not going to school getting home late with not answering his phone. Grana sighed and was praying for a god, as he turned the knob to his door. As far as Grana knew he was in for it, the screaming the nagging the whole deal. His stomach turned at the thought of this, there would be no mercy and he knew it.

"Welp here we go." Grana opened the door, and his house was the same gave him a comfy home feeling. But that went away instantly.
Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

No Limits... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limits...   No Limits... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:23 am

"Grana Ivey Torino!" His mother Kathy screamed out. She was in the living room, standing there.
"Mom mom, look I can explain..." Grana said quickly.

"Explain to me! how are doing so well in your new school!" Kathy said with a wide smile.

"Wha...whaat. Umm oh yea." Grana was extremly cut off gaurd. The look on his face was just utter surprise and shock.

"Your special teacher, came here personally to tell me. That you are studying with him. Im so proud Grana, finally staying out of trouble." Kathy went over to hug him. She did real hard. Grana still in total surprise, but of course he went with it. Then it finally hit him, Ciro.

"Oh yea yea mom his name is Mr. Ciro. Cool guy, we are gonna be doing some more active and personal studying. Says im a bit to ahead of the other students." Grana said scratching his head.

"Aaahh my Grana ahead on his first day, well you get some sleep young man. You have a big day on sunday. A trip I heard."

Grana looked surprised a little bit. "Ahh yea a trip, right." Grana went to his room. Passing by Katie's room she was sleep.

His butler Wade was walking down the hall. "Congrats master Grana, I hope this all goes well for you. Atleast your out of trouble." Wade said smiling.

"Yea me too Wade, me too." Grana said going in his room to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

No Limits... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limits...   No Limits... EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:57 am

It was 6,olclock in the morning and everyone was out the house. Grana's mother Kathy took Katie shopping and then cheerleading. Wade was out running errands, and Grana's father was never home.

Mostly Grana would spend his morning weekends in the bed all day, but not today. He wasnt in bed at all. Grana was in the large gym, training his new ablilities to the max.

"So close." Grana said as he was dripping in sweat. He was wearing a tank top and a pair of sweat pants. His hair was tied in a pony tail, so it wouldnt get in his eyes. Grana had put up a large wooden block in the basketball gym. He was on the other side, of the gym a vast distance from him and the block. From the looks of the block, there were some cracks on it.

Grana went down in a running position, and released his feet. His movement was way faster then yesterday, he reached the block and punched forward. When he hit the block sparks of light green energy bursted out. Making more cracks in block. He backed up and got to his position as fast as before, to try it again. He looked up at the timer hanging from the ceiling 2.3 seconds it read. "Nope not good enouph, Ciro was still faster."

Grana injuries were all healed, all of em. Which shocked him at first, but the realized it must be the PSI. They were all healed in his sleep. He started moving his fingers around, and green sparks started to show. He ran towards the block again with a burst of speed and hit the block, green sparks released and the block shattered. "Finally, thats another block."

He went to get another, "I gotta be able to break these things in one blow." Without the use of rise in my fist. The next time Ciro, Cide and Chatha see me, I want to be ready. I will not be weak."
Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

No Limits... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limits...   No Limits... EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:37 am

It was 2:00 in the afternoon, and Grana was still there chunks and pieces of broken wood all around the gym. He was beat, this would be his finall time going at it. The newly put large wooden block at the other side of the gym. Grana pushed his feet off, and dashed forward. Insane amount of speed, much faster then yesterday and even faster from when he started this morning.

He hit the wooden block, with his palm and green sparks released out. The large wooden block shattered and disspersed into many pieces with green sparks covering all of them. Grana smirked. "Soul Purge."
His palm was sparking, he closed his fist and they went away. He brushed his hand threw his hair, and took a deep breath.

Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

No Limits... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limits...   No Limits... EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:52 am

Grana started thinking about, the green claw from yesterday that came out for a second and stopped the arcs of flame Cide was shooting. Grana looked at his entire arm, and started focusing purely on burst and remembering what that claw looked like. Green like flame started to lightly swirl around his arm, he was learning how to use his power and fast.

Grana pushed his arm forward looking for a sign of a claw to appear, nothing came and the flame disspersed. He grunted, "Jeez this is gonna take to long."
He took a seat on the floor, and focused on the right arm again the flame came about just as before. He slowly moved his arm foward keeping steady concentration. But the flame went out. He sucked his teeth. But of course tried it again. He got the flame part down, and focused purely on that, making the green flame into the claw and it was working. Grana was moving it real slowly, not wanting to over do it. But he got it down. He smiled, this only brang rise to his cockiness.

He smirked, and looked at the flaming claw made of energy.

Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

No Limits... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limits...   No Limits... EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:40 am

He started moving his fingers and pushed his arm forward to a large broken piece of wood on the floor. A green claw made of pure energy, shot forward and grabbed it. Grana closed his hand, and the green claw did the same the piece of wood broke in tiny little pieces. Grana then turned around, and punched towards the wall, that was a few feet away.

The green claw followed and left a dent on the wall. Grana instantly disspersed the energy, and looked shocked. "Ohh snap."

He stood up, and took a deep breath his head was feeling light but he actually felt great. He went up stairs in the kitchen, and poured a cup of orange juice to quench his thrist. He placed the cup down, and took a deep breath. "Aaahh time for a nap, freaking tired."

Grana went to his room and layed out on his bed for a couple of hours, then he started hearing a noise that woke him up a little bit. He was still basically sleep though, he heard more ringing thinking its his cell phone he picked it up and answered "hel...Hello."

Grana was shifted straight to Psyren. Q was right out his window, and dissapeared. Its a good thing Grana slept with his sneakers on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Limits... Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Limits...   No Limits... Empty

Back to top Go down

No Limits...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psyren Reborn :: Present Time :: America-
Jump to: