Psyren Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Psyren based RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moartea Cretia lui

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergilius

Vergilius

Moartea Cretia lui  Empty
PostSubject: Moartea Cretia lui    Moartea Cretia lui  EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:30 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Psi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Burst: 12

Trance: 3

Rise:
  • Strength type: 7
  • Sense type: 4
  • Self Healing type: 2

Ability Name: Moartea Creatia lui

Ability Description:

Moartea Cretia lui is Vergilius' Burst and Vergilius' number one key to surviving in such a tough world. Moartea Cretia lui, when used, takes the form of floating, shining, silver particles which can be fused together to make multiple numbers of items, such as swords, spears, shields, etc... These items often take the form of steel, and have the ability to cut through metal with ease due to how compact Vergilius makes it. The small, shining articles themselves are actually quite sharp as well, and may come together without withholding a true shape and form. i.e. Alex shoots a bullet at Vergilius, however, Vergilius simply moves a number of particle shards infront of him and conjoin them, however, they are not visible.

{How to determine the amount of items he can produce at once: Weaponry=24}

Techniques:

Moartea Cretia lui:: Moartea e nebunie- Vergilius connects his Psi Energy to the floating particles, having them attract to one another and keep them in a constant state of movement surrounding him on all sides, except beneath him. The Psi Energy connects these small shard particles to make an constant, spinning, metallic like, invisible shield all around him, keeping anything from entering or leaving. It can get as large as 90 meters wide, and as small as to 10 meters wide. Using this technique, however, takes a while to use, for summoning that much Psi Energy takes quite some time (two posts) as Vergilius cannot move from the spot he is in untill the Psi Energy has connected to every particle. Once the barrier has been created, it is completly invisible untill an item makes physical contact with it. Even then, it appears as a wavy, purple, gravity like mirage and fades back to being invisible. This technique ca also be broken down ito it's sub-divisioned form, The Wall, where the particle shards simply spread out infront of him and create an invisible like wall before him and anything behind it. This wall can stretch out to nearly 10 meters.

~Duration: 5 Posts/ Cooldown: 3 Posts~

Moartea Cretia lui:: Declansarea de moarte- Vergilius brings together a number of the floating shards/particles to make a number of variating objects made of steel. These objects, if made with a blade, can become sharp enough to cut through metal with ease, however, will have a tough time cutting through any other type of steel stronger than carbon-steel. This technique allows Vergilius to make a wide range of weaponry, such as: Spears, swords, shields, daggers, and even thin, metallic wires.

Moartea Cretia lui:: Moartea e iluzie- Taking the particles Vergilius created, he brings them altogether before him and uses them to create a special type of armour that is able to do bladed damage by physically touching the opponent. This is because Vergilius makes the shards/particles into a full body armor, but makes sure that the shards/particles are compacted together and the edge is facing outward as to slash through the opponent. However, despite being able to pierce his opponents flesh, the stabbing damage of this type of armor is very weak due to the shortness in length of the shards/particles. This armor also allows for versatile movement as to not restrict Vergilius' movement. It will only last for three posts, but, do to the major mental drain of using this technique, has a seven post cooldown and can only be used three times in a fight. After being used the third time, Vergilius will be mentally and physically exhausted and WILL passout in a minute exactly.

Last edited by Vergilius on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vergilius

Vergilius

PostSubject: Re: Moartea Cretia lui    Moartea Cretia lui  EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:42 am

{Bump}
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Moartea Cretia lui    Moartea Cretia lui  EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:31 am

First technique needs a duration and cooldown.

Second one I'd like a list of weapons (or at least a general category) of weapons.
Back to top Go down
Vergilius

Vergilius

PostSubject: Re: Moartea Cretia lui    Moartea Cretia lui  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:38 am

Mistakes noted and fixed.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Moartea Cretia lui    Moartea Cretia lui  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:58 am

So for 5 posts you don't want to attack or be attacked?
Back to top Go down
Vergilius

Vergilius

PostSubject: Re: Moartea Cretia lui    Moartea Cretia lui  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:12 am

Barrier-Defend, no attacking. If they're inside the barrier, then I can attack them, we'll both just be trapped inside unless I break the wall down.

Wall- Defend, but I can still attack things from behind, and to my sides.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: Moartea Cretia lui    Moartea Cretia lui  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:27 am

I see...

30 meters for a wall is a bit of a stretch..that's nearly 100 feet which doesn't seem neccecary for a wall that will (more often than not) be used to only protect you...Can you please shorten it to something a bit more manageable?

Oh and I'm sorry. I just noticed your Burst x 2 things...can you sack that and just pick a reasonable number? Since that pretty much means you can have upwards of 100 weapons (assuming you make it to 50 Burst points)

Also (and this is just a note that I'm sure you're smart enough to know, but it never hurts to just make sure) if someone with a Burst or Strength Rise higher than your Burst attacks the barrier / wall, it WILL break. Simply based upon power input (your enemy) and power output (you)
Back to top Go down
Vergilius

Vergilius

PostSubject: Re: Moartea Cretia lui    Moartea Cretia lui  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:07 am

Shortened the wall to 10 meters.

Changed the number of items he can produce to 24.

Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Moartea Cretia lui    Moartea Cretia lui  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:30 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moartea Cretia lui    Moartea Cretia lui  Empty

Back to top Go down

Moartea Cretia lui
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psyren Reborn :: Creation Center :: Psi Powers :: Accepted Psi-
Jump to: