Psyren Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Psyren based RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciro

Ciro

Visions Empty
PostSubject: Visions   Visions EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:41 pm

Okay. I forget who but someone a while ago asked me about different variations of Vision since we only use one of the two shown in the manga.

Do you guys have ideas for different forms of Vision? If so, please write out a detailed explanation of what it is and how it works. Also, keep in mind Vision is a Sense Rise and Trance mixture. Please stick to that set up. Do not add in PSI or exchange them. Keep it just Sense Rise and Trance.

Thanks guys!!!
Back to top Go down
Lyca Tsuki

Lyca Tsuki

Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visions   Visions EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:14 am

Owke for those that might understand i wanted to post my idea of what vision is and maybe other people can come up with new forms easelyer

Vision is to see what can;t be seen

Vision of death: it lets the person see where death will strike, but this is bassecally where a powerfull burst attack will strike.

Vision of the future: it lets you see the future

so i thought something like Rise perception or trance perception might work

for instance

if Visoon of death is level 1 then the more powerfull Burst perception would be master level

so if rise/trance perception is master level then the level 1 form of this would be a perfect new vision type

i just can;t think of it XD
Back to top Go down
Lyca Tsuki

Lyca Tsuki

Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visions   Visions EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:24 am

Vision of the past: It alows one to see how a tech works, it can be limited by factors (once per enemy char, once per thread) it alows for a controlled form of metagaming.

Vision of Weakness: IT allows the user to see the weak points in attacks and defence to break defences down and to break attacks, might allow weaker opponents to beat stronger ones

Vision of effeciency: It shows the user the shortest, and safest (less damage) route through a barrage of attacks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visions   Visions Empty

Back to top Go down

Visions
Page 1 of 1