Psyren Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Psyren based RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conflicting Desires

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven

Raven

Conflicting Desires  Empty
PostSubject: Conflicting Desires    Conflicting Desires  EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:38 am

Raven sat on top of a building and looked at a letter in his hand. He sighed and crumpled it up. "Fucker...fucking, SHIT!" He punched the roof and a long crack ran down it from end to end. The letter contained news of his cousin's death. A name wasn't given just details of the death. They had a name, they being the people who told him, but they refused to tell him...yet. Raven had a way with words...and fists. He would get the information if he wanted. The young boy wore a black trench coat, tight around his arms and torso, a white tee shirt, dark blue denim jeans, and a pair of white and black sneakers.

He stood up. He would find out who did this and repay them in kind. His revenge would not be denied, and if it was then his Maker better be prepared to pay him back. He jumped from the building he was on to the one across the street and casually walked over the joined rooftops of the townhouses.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Desires    Conflicting Desires  EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:02 am

Raven stopped as he picked up the cries of a boy being beaten below him. He frowned. One of his biggest pet peeves was child abuse. He was neglected as a child. Thrown to the streets because he was different. Abandoned because he was unique. Children needed love and guidance, not a slap to the face or a foot to the stomach. He despised parents whom thought otherwise, and had killed his fair share for thinking that.

The Psychier casually raised his leg back and then flung it forward so that his heel crashed onto the roof. It fell in in front of Raven and he jumped inside. He looked at the father who had his hand raised and the cowering son who was bleeding from the nose and crying a terrible amount. Raven narrowed his eyes at the father. The man looked at the hole and it was obvious what he was thinking "Is it worth it?" Apparently it was. He pulled out a gun and fired on Raven. The boy effortlessly dodged the shots and roundhouse kicked the attacker in the jaw. He flew into the wall and was knocked out. "Idiot..." He looked at the child who was looking at Raven with confusion. He wasn't sure if Raven was a villain or hero. Honestly? Neither was Raven.

He left the house through the same hole he entered it and continued to walk along the top of the buildings.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Desires    Conflicting Desires  EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:34 am

Blitz sat on top of a roof, looking at her recent pay on a job. She crumpled up the debriefing and ripped it to shreds as she looked down at the money. She had been promised $10,000 for the job, but ended up getting only a quarter of the payment.

"That lying fucktard, his finder's fee is outrageous" Blitz mumbled to herself "I swear I'm gonna kill that bastard when I get my hands on him"

Blitz then heard the sounds of someone yelling, and when she turned to look, she saw a familiar face. It was Raven, another psychier like herself. She stood up to look at him, he seemed to be upset to her eyes.

"Yo Raven" Blitz waved "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Desires    Conflicting Desires  EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:42 am

Raven looked at Blitz. He shrugged. "Just annoying parents. But that's people." He gave his boyishly handsome grin and continued walking. He figured Blitz would follow. It wasn't his job to tell her to come with him, nor did he feel a need to. If she wanted to come she would. He did, however, turn on his heels and walk backwards tilting his head at her.

"Why are you here anyway?" He asked with a puzzled look. This area wasn't exactly her ideal setting...at least from what Raven gathered from here.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Tsuki

Lyca Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Desires    Conflicting Desires  EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:53 pm

Lyca was still human as one would define one, she bordered the line between human and animal. Though the best discriptio would be that of difunctional. She had picked up the trail of someone who felt akin to the summoner of that coffin knight and the floating man. She had silently followed him, using her sense rise to listen to herself she moved silent as even she could not pick up herself. Meaning for anyone with a lower normal Sense rise it would be near impossible to sense her.

She finally caught up with the trail, she hadn't seen the person to whom the trail belonged so she was happyly suprissed when she saw the destruction and brutality the man had. He seemed to join up with a Girl, Lyca began to feel the excitment bubble up within her. This feeling both of them had the same feeling, of course the differd but that threatening feeling that aura of danger. She had felt it from her oponents many times, yet never in these strengths. She jumped down from a large building landing infront of the two, it was the pride she still had that made her say the next thing "Would one of you two be interrested in a little spar." If it wasn;t for the 10 meter drop from the building Lyca would have seem as a Cosplayer. Her katana hanging from her waist and the long white hair hanging over her eye-patch hiding it.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Desires    Conflicting Desires  EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:36 pm

((Posting from phone. Forgive shortness and any errors))

Raven narrowed his eyes a bit picking up on a quickly moving person. The speed was greater than his by a good bit, but all the same they'd die if they attacked either one of them. He looked to Blitz with childish features. "Fun times ahead! Shoop de woop!!" He flicked his eyes to the woman who appeared. She seemed weird as shit to the boy, but he was more than aware of her potential. "A spar? I believe so...By the way. Ever kill a boy named Chace?" Raven reached into a pocket inside his coat and pulled on two black leather fingerless gloves. He relaxed his body and smiled sweetly at Lyca. His tone was light, childish, playful...and incredibly naïve.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Tsuki

Lyca Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Desires    Conflicting Desires  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:00 am

Lyca looked at the boy, she was abit confused "I killed alot of people, though they all signed up for death when they entered the ring. But i can't remember the name of most of them, Chace deosn;t ring any bells" She looked at him trying to think "Might he have been a cop? I killed a few of those, they tried to take my katana" She smiled as she put her katana abit more to the side. She looked at both at them "i don think i can take both of you, so who wants to play? She smiled mischieviously towards the two.

It was not that she was evil it was just that the things she enjoyed doing were seen as evil by others.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Desires    Conflicting Desires  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:02 am

Raven shrugged. None of that information matched up with who Chace was and what his interests were. So he knew she didn't kill him. But that didn't mean he couldn't have fun with her. He stepped forward a bit and raised his hand happily. "I responded riiiight? So let's play? Or are you too old and your bones don't agree with playing?" He smiled and he kicked his heel on the ground causing a large crack and hole to run over the roof aimed at Lyca.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Desires    Conflicting Desires  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:27 am

"No wait Raven" Blitz said putting her hand in front of Raven "You got your chance to let loose before. I just go swindled out of my pay, so I wanna blow off some steam"

Blitz stood to face the woman and pulled out a knife, crossing her arms in front of her in a natural knife combat ready stance. She looked at the woman carefully. She had seen her somewhere before. The clothes and katana seemed familiar, then it hit Blitz.

"You're Lyca" Blitz said in shock, but it turned into a smile "Well let's see if you still got your chops"

Blitz waited for Lyca to come to her, she was still angry and she needed to let it out.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Desires    Conflicting Desires  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:46 am

Raven scowled deeply at Blitz. "Big deal you lost a couple thousand. I lost a cousin. My need for release is stronger." He kicked the ground again to send a crack, which fell in to create a hole, at Blitz. He didn't like having people not only interrupt his fight but tell him who he could and could not kill. "Money is replaceable. Family isn't. You'll get your chance later. Besides. She's more like me than she is like you."

The boy hummed playfully awaiting both female's reactions to his attacks and gently tapped his heel on the roof to release the blade on his sneaker. A gang member had showed him how to rig his footwear to do so.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Tsuki

Lyca Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Desires    Conflicting Desires  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:52 am

As Lyca jumped aside as the crack tore a hole underneath her she got confused, even thought the fun would double to fight both she only should fight one. To make things worse it seemed like they were about to fight each other. She wondered what to do, both the targets armed themselfs but the actual toy wasn;t decided. Lyca kneeled on one knee a few meters from the hole and placed her hand on her katana. She concentrated , She used her only eye to keep track of the two.

"Well which wussy is it gonna be" She was getting curious about one thing it seemed the female recognised her.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Desires    Conflicting Desires  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:17 pm

As much as Blitz wanted to let loose with her anger, she decided that she wasn't going to let Raven go without venting if he lost a family member, she didn't have anyone important in her life, but she knew how important that was.

"Fine" Blitz said "Go crazy"

Blitz jumped over to another rooftop and watched the two from a distance, if she wasn't going to fight, she might as well watch them fight. Blitz put her knife back in her holster and sat down, waiting for them to start.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Desires    Conflicting Desires  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:16 pm

Raven removed his trench coat, folded it, and placed it next to Blitz. "If anything happens to my coat...I'll beat the shit out of you, and then buy an expensive new one with your money..." He looked at Lyca. "And if I need you, I'll tell you. But even with your...'gift' she's playing in my realm of power...But I promise I won't hog all the fun..." Raven smiled at Lyca. Without his coat his wrist sheaths for his knives. The young boy motioned for Lyca to come and attack him. "Age before beauty."
Back to top Go down
Lyca Tsuki

Lyca Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Desires    Conflicting Desires  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:09 am

She grinned as the target was set, He taunted her to attack. She wasn;t stupid or inexpierenced she knew what people like this where capable of, she was just wondering did this boy also have the power that girl from earlier had? She used her Rise and in an instance the distance was closed. She flipped the sword and made a vertical Iai instead of a horizontal one. As the sword left the scabbard in preperation for the incoming counter she slid her hand higher up the scabbard.

This wasn;t her first fight and she was gonna show this cocky brat.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Desires    Conflicting Desires  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:21 am

Raven watched carefully as this woman moved. It seems he was right. She was very fast, and had skill. Oh well...if she didn't this wouldn't be any fun at all...

The young boy took careful note of her movements. Her muscle tenses, relaxes, twitches, actions, all of it became burned into his mind. The illegal fights taught him one thing. Always take notice of movements, and always expect the worst. So as Lyca moved Raven quickly assessed her movements, stored them, and then reacted.

As the blade came from the sheath, Raven used his blade not to fight back against the katana, but to use the force to propel him around Lyca. As he spun off to her right and twisted down onto his knees, and used strength Rise to propel himself back with enough force to shatter the rest of the weakened roof. If Lyca didn't move she'd have a rather nasty fall. Raven landed on the edge of the roof of the building.

((Blitz. Since this is a fight between Lyca and I, you are exempt from the posting order. Feel free to post as much or as little as you want. ))
Back to top Go down
Lyca Tsuki

Lyca Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Desires    Conflicting Desires  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:35 am

Using the falling debrie and the steel rods that were intertwined into the concrete of the roof she made ehr way to the edge of the roof. She stood on the same wall as her opponent but on the other corner. She grinend this was fun, this was amazing. She drew her scabbard from her waist and held it in her free left hand. She Breathed in and calmed herself. This was one fight she was going to enjoy for very second.

A brawl like in the ring but this time an opponent like her one with power akin to hers. She laughed as she bursted forwards the edge of the roof was blown back as she made her way towards Raven. She stopped instantly squating infront of him, her katana and scabbard pointing backwards. Using a spin to jump up she made a slash for his waist to shoulder with the katana followed by a smash aimed at his waist coming from the blind spot behind Lyca as she spun.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Desires    Conflicting Desires  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:07 am

Raven wasn't too impressed that she didn't fall. It didn't really matter. Realistically, even if she did he wouldn't have time to get to her before she recovered. She was a seasoned fighter. If it was a novice, he would have all the time in the world, but excluding any other variables she would effortlessly recover from the attack.

The male looked at Lyca as she moved to the edge. He braced himself as she pushed off and moved to him. She was fast...she was very fast. Even with his Sense she was still fairly fast but now he had breathing room. As she swung the blade, Raven jumped back landing on the edge of the corner. As he landed he dashed forward, and just barely noticed the scabbard coming at him. He managed to get some air by pushing off the ground. Lyca was too far into the movement, and he too close, for a full on dodge, but he managed to move the point of contact from his waist to his thight with that jump.

As the sheath hit his thigh he was knocked a bit off track with the edge of the building and he fell over the side. His hand lashed out and he grabbed the ledge, swung behind Lyca, and landed at the edge of the destroyed corner from where she started. He kicked the ledge again causing it to fall apart. If Lyca didn't move she'd have a nasty fall down. Course there were window ledges she could grab onto below, but grabbing on would probably cause some shoulder pain from the sudden stop. As he kicked the ledge, he also jumped out of the way of the falling building onto a nearby un-destroyed building top. His dark eyes looked at Lyca. This was not fun. She was far faster and stronger than he was. Not impossible to beat, but more effort than he really wanted to put forth...
Back to top Go down
Lyca Tsuki

Lyca Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Desires    Conflicting Desires  EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:22 am

This opponent was fun smart and had a simular bloodthirst. What Lyca was most interrested in now was how expierinced he is. As the building started to collapse, Lyca let her self fall. Using a little rise she burrowed her katana into the wall, it slid down tear the wall . Before coming to a complete halt she kicked the wall and crashed through the window a floor underneath the top of the building. She had memorised the excact location of Raven and without losing more then a second she unleashed a flurry of slashes tearing through to the roof right underneath the enemy.

It was so much fun and Lyca would try to fight for aslong as possible.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Desires    Conflicting Desires  EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:48 am

Raven was surprised at the move, but he wasn't impressed. Lyca was a seasoned fighter. She had better be able to come up with something to produce an effective counter. He tracked her through sound, but her speed didn't match up with the sound she made. So he had to make adjustments to his calculation to her position. When the blade hit his ground, he swore and jumped back. The tip of the blade had grazed the bottom of his foot and it stung like a bitch, but it wouldn't slow him down. He watched the room cave in and wondered what she had planned...if she had a plan at all.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Tsuki

Lyca Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Desires    Conflicting Desires  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:45 pm

She was having the time of her life , not loosing a second she grabbed a sheet from the nearby bed as the roof came down. Using a heavy comb she threw it up towards Raven, She stepped back and threw her scabbard into the sheet towards raven, this gave the illusion that she was coming at Raven from behind the sheet. Using that she used her full rise capability to burst forwad cutting through a door she had used sound to localise Raven. Yet this time she used the forward momentum and jumped up with 4 quike slashes she broke through the ground and made a slash from beneath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Desires    Conflicting Desires  Empty

Back to top Go down

Conflicting Desires
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psyren Reborn :: Present Time :: America-
Jump to: