Psyren Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Psyren based RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Search for the truth...(pt 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven

Raven

Search for the truth...(pt 1) Empty
PostSubject: Search for the truth...(pt 1)   Search for the truth...(pt 1) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:20 am

Raven wandered the sands of this place. The Future was such a strange place now...It was all sand and destruction. He remembered the Declaration of War given by WISE. He remembered it quite well actually. Why? Because he was there. He was in the crowd, but he got away. He wouldn't die so easily. He was impressed with their skill and power though. It tempted him, and drew him to them. But he wasn't sure if he'd go so easily. Would it be the right thing to do? Scratch that...what could possibly be "right" in this day and age? Right and wrong were fading labels.

The Rise-user looked at his hands. Was the Declaration really a BAD thing? I mean...it granted so many people powers...It allowed them to defend themselves...So what could be so wrong with it? He smiled and lifted off the ground. He turned invisible and intangible. He was a ghost now. Oh the fun he had in this form...
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Search for the truth...(pt 1)   Search for the truth...(pt 1) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:21 am

As he ghosted through the sky Tavoo looked around. They could sense him, but they couldn't see him. They knew his general area, but not an exact location. He smiled at this. It was always amusing to him. He stood there above all the Tavoo. Word of him was moving around the grapevine. He looked as they amassed. He held up his hands. "Nether Beam..." A dark purple beam shot up into the air from each hand. He pursed his lips together as the beams broke apart. Forty smaller purple beams broke away from the two large ones. "Death..." He whispered softly as the beams targeted a single Tavoo each.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Search for the truth...(pt 1)   Search for the truth...(pt 1) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:21 am

After the destruction of the Tavoo. The Psychier became visible but still stood on air. He sighed and shook his head. He still felt empty...their deaths were meaningless to him. What did he have to gain from them dying? They didn't kill his cousin. How could they? His cousin was stronger than these beasts...It was impossible for them to ever kill him. Not with his skill. Killing them was such bullshit...All it did was give you a pointless kill.

It was then that he picked up on someone closing in on him. He turned around in air and looked down at the humanoid figure. This one seemed truly human. He didn't give off that malicious vibe that WISE gave...The human stopped and looked up at Raven. "Shit..."
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

The man looked up at Raven. His eyes were cold. They were the eyes of a murderer. Raven slowly lowered himself till he hovered just above the sand. "Are you WISE?!" The man demanded. Raven arched a brow in curiosity, but didn't say a word. The man didn't like this. The threw a bolt of lightning that missed Raven by just a hair's width. Raven could tell he missed on purpose, it was a warning shot. "Answer me or I'll kill you anyway!" Raven sighed. "If you're going to kill me. You'll have to do a lot better than that pathetic shot..."

The man didn't like that. He snapped and Raven felt warm. He instinctively rolled to the right just as lightning caved around him. "My snap lightning forms at a moment's notice...You don't stand a chance..." Raven smiled. "Oh really? I like the way that works...I'll have to try something out to have a similar technique..." The attacker sneered and used his attack again. Raven moved out the way again and then pushed off the ground in a dash for the man. He flicked his wrist casually, releasing his knife from his wrist sheath. This was going to be an interesting match.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Search for the truth...(pt 1)   Search for the truth...(pt 1) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:22 am

The mystery man jumped to the side but Raven was faster. He cut the man's arm and slid to a stop. He stood up straight and looked at the bleeding man. "Be quicker..." The man launched a lightnign bolt again. Raven dodged, but he landed in a snap lightning. "You too..." Raven felt pain rush through his body for a split second. He felt his muscles twitch a bit afterward but he shook it off. "Good...I'm awake now..." Raven gathered a rather sinister grin and held out his hand. A purple beam erupted from his hand aimed right at the boy.

The beam seemed to surprise the attacker and Raven allowed it to hit him head on. On contact, the man was pushed back and the beam broke apart. Raven directed the beams all crashed into him. The body fell and Raven put his hands in his pockets. "Loser..."
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Search for the truth...(pt 1)   Search for the truth...(pt 1) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:22 am

The man slowly got up. He gathered lightning between his hands and released a large beam of lightning at Raven. Raven narrowed his eyes and saw things in a drastically slower time frame. He saw the sand move in perfect stillness, he saw the beam casually walk to him, saw the male's facial expression. Raven slowly walked out the way and stood to the left of the attack as it wizzed by him. His hair blew in the "wind" that followed. The man looked at Raven with shock. "What the hell...Nemesis Q...Nemesis Q granted me this power! I deserve it! I can kill you!!!"

Raven arched his brow at that name. Nemesis Q? Everyone seemed to be mentioning this man. Who was he though? Whatever...such things would come with time. Raven smiled at the man. "I tire of you..." He vanished in a strength Rise run and reappeared in front of him. Two other ghost images also beat on the man until he was dead. Blood was splattered on Raven. He licked his hand clean and sighed. He watched as his body turned to dust. Weird....
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

The Psychier sighed a bit again. He wanted to find Chace's killer. He would kill him, and, with any luck, his body would turn to dust as well. He'd like that...he'd like that a whole lot...Raven's body turned into it's ghost form again, and a white cloud of energy exploded off of him as he did so. He flew up into the air to continue his search. He wanted to find this man. He wanted his head on his wall. Nothing, and no one, would make him happier...

:: EXIT ::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for the truth...(pt 1)   Search for the truth...(pt 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for the truth...(pt 1)
Page 1 of 1