Psyren Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Psyren based RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Natsu

Natsu

Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:33 am

Natsu sat down on a reclining chair in her room, surrounded by the bland look of the entire base. She was leaning back, cigarette in mouth and staring at the ceiling. As she breathed, she watched the smoke from here cigarette rise and then it suddenly began to fall. Natsu spent a couple of minutes manipulating the smoke, watching as it moved like a snake in the air. After the smoke disappeared, Natsu let out a sigh.

"Hah~" Natsu sighed "There just ain't anything to do for fun here anymore"

Natsu looked outside her window and viewed the outside world, the barren and destroyed buildings, bones of dead Tavoo and the membrane which spread thickly over the sky and far into the horizon. Natsu always tried to remember what was in the world back then before the world changing event, but it was hard for her to remind herself of it.

"Hmm..." Natsu said to herself "I wonder if there is something out there for me to do"

Last edited by Natsu on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:08 am

Natsu picked herself up and walked over to her cabinet, a small one made out of wood and brass handles. The little cabinet was all Natsu had left of her life before she joined W.I.S.E., the only thing she kept for herself. Inside, was a black case, holding a violin within.

"Well" Natsu said to herself "If I can't do anything, I might as well brush up on something"

Natsu pulled out her violin and took some music papers, some with a multitude of musical notes, others with none at all. Natsu tuned the instrument and made a few tests on the sound, nodding to herself as she managed to get the violin fine tuned.

Alright, I guess I'll practice a little before I begin

Natsu closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she began playing a solo, the sound was somewhat depressing, but it was a beautiful sound nonetheless. She continued to play as the song rang though the quietness of Psyren.
Back to top Go down
Chatha

Chatha

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:31 am

Chatha looked up, staring at a large fortress type building. So this was the base that the WISE called home he thought to himself as he started to walk past it, not wanting to explore the place alone. Why would Q send me here, knowing that I wouldn't stand a chance in hell if I decided to look around inside. Besides running into one of the leaders would be bad enough let alone all ot the Tavoo that were wandering around the area. On the thought of Tavoo, Chatha started to look around the spot he was standing trying to catch a glimpse of them. Not seeing any, which he thought was strange, Chatha picked up his pace and started to head towards the east side of the massive building. Now from someone who was watching him, it would look like Chatha was planning on walking into the base. Hell no. Chatha had decided to walk around it hoping to find a telepone botth on the other side or even near by. Coming close, Chatha saw a glimpse of his death, before jumping to the side, just dodging the attack from an appearing Tavoo, ripping both his long sleeve dark blue shirt and the white one underneath. Not wanting to play games, Chatha created two swords in front of both palms, and throwing one of them towards the Illumia core the second they finished materializing. Using his speed, Chatha circled the medium sized Tavoo and watched as its hand froze from blocking the ice sword. Using this chance he quickly jumped up towards the Illumia on its left breast hoping to priece it before it had another chance to block his attack.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:08 am

As Natsu was playing her violin, she heard the sound of fighting outside the base. She looked to see a man fighting against the Tavoo outside in the wasteland. Judging by his appearance, he would have to be a member of the Resistance.

"Heh" Natsu smiled "Looks like I won't be bored today"

Natsu picked up her sword and jumped down from her window, sliding down the side of the building. She jumped down and after a small series of leaps, she landed gracefully onto the ground. Judging from what she had seen, this man was an Ice type user.

"Well well well, if it isn't the Resistance?" Natsu said as she walked towards the man, the air around them becoming considerably cold, making ice spikes grow from the ground due to the drastically low temperature. "Aren't you brave? Coming here all alone"

Natsu pulled out her sword and looked at her enemy, the air was cold, and the ground was covered in ice and spikes were jutting out of the ground, Natsu wanted to be able to use her best at a moments notice if she needed it.

"What do you want?" Natsu said as she pointed her sword at him.
Back to top Go down
Chatha

Chatha

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:25 am

Chatha killed the Tavoo before facing the woman who had appeared in front of him. Resistance? Who are they? He asked himself while forming a second ice sword to replace the one he threw earlier. Taking a single step forward, Chatha stopped when he felt something wrong with the surface of the sand. Looking down he saw that the ground was now a field of ice. It looked like the temperature had fallen quiet a bit in the last few minutes that he hadn't noticed. Not that he would be able to, considering he was able to stand temperatures to as low as -30 C. Reaching with his right hand, Chatha felt the back of his neck and felt a thin coat of ice had formed. Looks like the armor has already started to generate. Knowing that the armor wouldn't be seen for at least ten minutes at the rate the temperature was dropping, Chatha answered the woman. "Brave, sure you can call me that. And what I want is to head home." While saying this, Chatha took a stance that said he was telling the truth to some degree, and that he was ready for a fight at a moments notice, and with the ground covered in ice already. He placed the sword in his left hand on the corresbonding shoulder, creating a small shoulder guard of ice.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:56 am

Natsu looked towards the man and put her sword down. She let out a small sigh as she smiled at him. As Natsu paid more attention, his clothing didn't fit those that belonged to the resistance. She lowered her sword and looked at him.

"I see, you're not a member of the Resistance" Natsu said "I wonder what you are here for then"

Natsu sheathed her sword and folded her arms. She didn't really care for humans, but she didn't bother with pointless killing unless it was an order.

"I'm W.I.S.E. Star Commander" Natsu said "Natsu Korudo, Oh!"

Natsu looked towards a Tavoo of massive size came charging in their direction. Natsu backed up slight, as she knew that this wasn't going to be pretty.

"By the way, this is still an area full of Tavoo, you should watch where you stand" Natsu said as she backed away more and went to high ground.
Back to top Go down
Chatha

Chatha

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:18 pm

"If I told you, it you mean an ugly fight." He told Natsu. "A pleasure to meet you Natsu. My name is Chatha, and you can call me a drifter." So she was a part of the group that will cause the destruction of America, Chatha would make sure to try and found out more about her when he returned to the present. Wondering why she had just stepped back, Chatha followed her gaze and saw a Tavoo charging at them. Getting rid of the ice swords, and summoned a rifle in its place. Judging by its distance it was about 350 yards away. Just out of his max range, oh well. "I can see that, so thanks for the tip." He didn't move as he raised the rifle so that he could look through the ice scope that laid on top. Just a bit closer, there. Pulling the trigger twice, Chatha watched as two bullets hit the Tavoo's Illumia, freezing it with the first shot, and piercing it with the second. Getting rid of the rifle, Chatha looked at Natsu once again. "What were you saying about watching where I stand? Oh and to answer your question, to what I'm looking for, is about this size and this wide and usually blue." Chatha said as he used his hands to show the height and length of a phonebooth. If she had seen one recently in the area it would make his search a lot easier, which would allow him to get home and do some research quicker as well.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:10 pm

Natsu looked at Chatha, her head tilting to the side slightly as a common gesture that she barely understood his answer, she was impressed that he took out a Tavoo so efficiently, but it wasn't exactly a feat of greatness.

"A Drifter?" Natsu said raising an eyebrow "What the hell is that?"

Natsu then listened as Chatha described what he was looking for, but all he said was that it was a certain size and it was blue. Natsu narrowed her eyes as she looked at him.

Is he a retard? Natsu thought to herself What kinda explanation is that?

"Hate to break it to ya, but there ain't much around here that looks like that" Natsu said "Now get the hell out of here, before my boss orders me to kill ya"
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:02 pm

The feeling of a disturbance near around the base made Andrew curious enough to move and see what was happening. One of those PSI signatures sure had came from Natsu but the other next to her doesn't seemed like any of the other star commanders or anyone else he could remember.

A large metal door slow and smoothly opened leading outside. Andrew thoughts we're confirmed as he slowly walked out from the door, stopping several steps behind her while and leaning against the iron wall with his arms crossed, observing both Natsu and the strange person talking, still surprised seeing someone able to appear so close from their base without alarming anyone.
"What happened here Natsu, how did that trash manage to walk in so close to us?" he asked loudly enough so they could hear him and to be noticed if they still hadn't spotted him there.

Last edited by Andrew on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:13 pm

Natsu turned around to see Andrew behind her. He was asking what Chatha was doing so close to the base. She herself thought about it and it didn't really make sense, Chatha was obviously an ice type user, so him appearing out of nowhere didn't really make sense.

"How the hell should I know? He just came around and started killing the Tavoo" Natsu said "Now that I mention it, he interrupted my violin practice"

Natsu pulled out her sword, revealing the blade once again. She pointed the blade towards Chatha and smiled.

"Sorry, but I can't promise I'll let you go from now on" Natsu said, but then her mind clicked as she remembered something, she turned around to Andrew and pointed her sword at him. "Wait, Andrew! Where the fuck were you? You're usually the first person to be around when we've got intruders"
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:10 pm

He was still wondering how that person managed to do something like that when Natsu turned and asked what he was doing, breaking his thoughts.

"Right, thats true.... well as you're usually always out here practicing with your violin around this time of the day that i just decided to take a small rest and wander around a little, guess i can't leave that duty to anyone like that, but we have other important issues to solve right now don't you think" he said nodding forward to the stranger standing some feets away in front of Natsu.

"...and remember that if we do want to discover something from him, he can't be dead ok? i can't read dead minds you know that"
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:38 pm

"Out of all the days to decide to be lazy" Natsu said as she scratched the back of her head. "It's your job to being doing this Andrew, now you got me having to clean up your mess"

Natsu looked towards Chatha and her sword raked along the ground. She rested it onto her shoulder and smiled at the prospect of the fight, despite how she wanted to let him go, she didn't have the choice to let him go with Andrew there. Natsu listened to Andrew and waved off his comment.

"Yeah yeah I gotcha" Natsu waved nonchalantly "Quit naggin, I know you can't do anything with a dead brain, I've got experience remember?"
Back to top Go down
Chatha

Chatha

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:17 am

Chatha didn't turn around when he heard the new voice talk to Natsu. So the new guy is curious to how I got this close to their base, well thats a secret I'm taking to the grave with me Chatha thought to himself. He was amuzed at how fast Natsu was able to turn her attention to him, before confronting the guy that had just appeared in front of them. So the guys name was Andrew, now all he needed was a last name, and Chatha would have two names to look up when he got back to the present. It was seconds after that Natsu redrew her sword and once again pointed it towards him. Great it looks like I'll have to fight if I want a chance to get out of here alive. And from the conversation that Andrew guy is a Trance user if he is able to read minds. Turning his attention to Natsu, Chatha formed two ice swords once again. Moving his right hand to the back of his neck, Chatha used the back of his hand to feel the thin layer of ice on his neck. Good. Its still there. Something tells me, I'm going to need the armor this time around. Hitting both swords against the ground, Chatha created a little spot of ice around him. First thing to do was to make it colder, which would allow the ice to spread faster and give him a defensive advantage. At least that was what he was hoping for. "Lets get this over with, cause the sooner this ends the quicker I can head home." He told Natsu and Andrew, while he positioned his body in a flexable position which would allow him to move at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:22 pm

invisibility? even if it was the case the tavoos would feel him some time, unless he could mask his presence totally, but then what... teleportation? he was thinking while observing it from some distance when he saw the intruder showing his ability and creating two ice swords, what bothered andrew even more making him wonder if maybe there was another person with him who had one of the abilities he just thought. For him it couldn't be in fact an attack coming from the resistance, that person didn't look like one of them at all but also didn't look like a person who survived struggling alone on those lands.

Andrew walked away going next to the door from where he came and standing there watching everything, he knew pretty well how dangerous natsu could become whenever she fought.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Natsu increased her freezing of the area, the accumulation of ice increased more and more, showing Natsu's power, in it's beginning stages. The ice spikes became larger, looking like stalagmites usually found in a cave.

"Alright" Natsu smiled "Let's see whatcha got"

Natsu put her sword into the air towards the sky. She focused her power and made the wind circulate around her, the ice began to break off and was picked up and surrounded Natsu in the form of a tornado style blizzard. Natsu slashed her sword and the tornado came flying towards Chatha, carrying large chunks and spikes of ice with it.

The power of Natsu's ability, Hokkyokuen, confused her opponents and allies alike, as it appeared that she has several abilities.
Back to top Go down
Chatha

Chatha

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:58 pm

So she not only has the ability to freeze things around her, but also to take control of the wind. Interesting Chatha said to himself as he smiled. If he had the time before the tornado hit him, he would have used the chunks of ice to his advantage, problem with that was the ice chunks were apart of the tornado. Thing was with tornados was that, they were composed of both hot and cold air, so all he needed to do was create an unbalance in the amount of hot and cold air. Throwing his swords into the ice around him, Chatha summoned his ice rifle, and aimed for the chunks of ice that were spinning on the outside of the tornado. Firing a half a dozen shots, he hits three of the ice chunks, creating steps that reach out of the tornado. Speeding up the generation of the armor, Chatha is now covered from neck to toe in ice. Placing the rifle to his back, the rifle becomes a part of the armor for storage. Picking up the swords, Chatha watches the chunks of ice that he had shot at, waiting for the perfect time. Now Jumping into the air, he lands of the first chunk of ice, using it propel himself higher, he quickly makes his way up the tornado using the chunks of ice that stick out of the tornado as a set of stairs. At the top, Chathajumps and places his swords on the bottom of his feet, using them as a pair of skies, right before landing on a ice chunk, making it expand length wise, so that it starts to connect to other chunks of ice, which creates a slide of ice right down to the bottom. Sliding down, Chatha jumps off right before reaching the bottom, and uses this time to grab his swords from the bottom of his feet. Landing in front of Natsu, Chatha swings one sword down vertically and the other one up vertically aiming for her left arm.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:27 am

Natsu observed Chatha as he moved along the tornado, she focused her Rise to increase her observation ability. She waited as she watched him, shaking her head and let out a sigh.

What a suicidal guy

Natsu waited as he moved along, and when he came in with his Rise and swords, Natsu was ready. She synchronized her breathing with Chatha's and proceeded with moving in his mental blindspot. She crossed swords with him, catching both swords with her own. Natsu didn't bother with speaking and unleashed a beam out her closed hand at the same instant she locked swords. The Dragon's Roar unleashed into a massive beam of energy, with Chatha at point blank range.
Back to top Go down
Chatha

Chatha

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:33 am

The second his swords met with her single one they froze together creating one ice chunk, and if she tried to free her sword odds are it would break. It was cold, but with that energy beam, it was heating up the area pretty fast. There was one thing Natsu didn't take into account, and that was his flexability and quick mind. Letting go the chunk of ice, and created a new ice sword, and slammed it into the ground right in front of him just missing Natsu's hand creating a spike of ice from the ground that blocks the beam of energy from hitting him directly. Watching the blast hit the spike of ice, Chatha was pushed back several feet, while dragging his sword with him, creating a trail of ice that would lead right to him when somebody followed it. While the dust was settling, Chatha made his twin swords bigger, causing the temperature around him to drop to -20 C. With the temperature this low spikes started to form on the armor covering his body, stoping after coming out only two inches. This was all he was going to need. Any blast that was fired at him would be weakened by the spikes. Reaching to his back, Chatha pulls out the rifle he stored there and aims at Natsu through the cloud of sand, and fires four times, aiming at her hands and legs, knowing that if she tries to block them, the surface of it would freeze on contact. Breaking the rifle in two, Chatha transforms them into swords, preparing for close combat.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:42 am

Natsu sighed as the bullets of ice raced towards her, she didn't alter her position, and each of the bullets was blown off course by Natsu's wind, missing Natsu completely. She smashed her sword against the ground, weakening the ice due to the increase in heat due to her using Dragon's Roar. She pulled the sword out of its ice casing.

Natsu cooled down the area around her, and took a deep breath. She decided now was time to pull out the full power of her abilities, the wind picked up stronger than ever, pulling in dust and ice, completely obscuring Natsu from sight.

Within the tornado, Natsu focused on another attack. She pulled in the wind to generate wind friction and began to create a large ball of plasma. Completely obscured by the tornado, Natsu sensed for Chatha and unleashed the massive ball towards him at high speeds, it raked through the spikes of ice without any signs of weakening or slowing down, the heat and power behind it were too powerful to be stopped by the ice and even if Chatha dodged the initial strike, the ball would fire bolts of plasma at him.

Last edited by Natsu on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiranai

Shiranai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:11 am

Nazo flew down from the sky and used his six bright wings to unleash both wind and light towards the ball of plasma, smashing it away with the combined forces. Nazo used a wing to block away the remaining plasma, which destroyed it, but left both Nazo and Chatha unharmed.

"Enough" Nazo said calmly "This is nothing more than senseless fighting"

Nazo moved over to Chatha and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Are you alright?" Nazo said "I was looking for remnants of people who didn't make it to the booth, come with me and we'll get out of here"

Nazo looked towards the girl and the man, they were members of WISE and Nazo memorized their faces, for when he would go to the present again. He put his hands in the air as a sign of peace and non-conlict.

"We are leaving now" Nazo said "We won't fight anymore, we're just going to leave"
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:28 am

So there was another one he thought while picking up a control in his pocket and opening a large hangar door from where a large tavoo looking much like a black ball with an illumina core acting as its eye before it disappeared sinking on its body and other four eyes appeared on it as the tavoo came out from the hangar levitating and dividing it self in two, then in four and finally in eight smaller ones while creating sharp spikes on its bodies.

"why the hurry we just met" he sarcastically said to them before looking to the tavoo who started to fastly fly at the intruders like canon balls.
Back to top Go down
Shiranai

Shiranai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:38 am

Nazo's eyes narrowed as he blocked the Tavoo with his wings, he then proceeded to slice the Tavoo apart. Nazo didn't want to fight, but he knew that if he didn't people were going to die. His wings continued to shine a wonderful light, he knew that he would most likely have to fight, and it pained him.

"You, I don't know your name, but get out of here now!" Nazo said to Chatha "I'll hold them off while you get out, fighting them here isn't going to solve anything, the booth is on the top of that pile of debris"

Nazo pointed towards the pile of junk, with the phone booth laying sideways.

"You shall not pass me" Nazo said defiantly, spreading his wings proudly, now fully back to six, Nazo shined like an angel.
Back to top Go down
Chatha

Chatha

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:03 am

Chatha had arrived at the phonebooth he had been looking for the past hour. Looks like the kid was right. Sure he was glad that the new kid was right about where the booth was, but he had done one thing that was unforgivable in his books, and that was stepping in on a fight with out asking. Chatha believed that if a fight was started either even or outnumbered, that was how it ended unless it was stated other wise, such as asking for help. The armor had started to break off when Chatha left the place of battle, so as he steeped into the phonebooth the rest of the ice broke off his body, and was gone before it could hit the ground. The kid, whatever his name was, was going to get a nice surprise when he got back and saw Chatha again, one could call it thanks. Hopefully it would remind him not to interfere with Chatha's fights and work again, which would includ anything that would happen in Psyren, the place where only the strong survived and the stupid died, even if one was strong. Looking at the phonebooth, Chatha decided that it was time to leave Pysren for the time being. Picking up the reciever, Chatha was teleported back to the present, where he would wait for his reunion with the kid.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:41 pm

Another one Natsu thought to herself, it was getting rather annoying.

"You think I won't pass eh?" Natsu said "Well then"

Natsu pointed her hand towards the new opponent, who was defending Chatha and allowed his escape. She charged energy within her arm, the orange energy was melting the ice just by being there.

"I don't know if you were watching the fight before, but I'll show you how strong I can be"

Natsu unleashed a massive beam of energy, it ripped along the ground. The force of it was so strong that Natsu was sent back a few meters just by firing it. The massive beam of energy left a massive trail behind, engraving the ground.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:42 am

Natsu brushed the dust off of her sweater as a result of her own attack. She picked up her sword and scabbard. Something in her mind clicked suddenly as she remembered where she had seen that man before, he was that guy from her past.

Natsu took her sword and slung it over her shoulder, walking away from the battlefield. She passed Andrew as she walked and patted him on the shoulder.

"You can take it from here, I've had my fun" Natsu said "Tell the boss I'm going out"

Natsu surrounded herself with a tornado, completely obscuring her from view and disappeared from sight completely as the tornado disappeared.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting around (PRIVATE/ask before joining)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next