Psyren Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Psyren based RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natsu

Natsu

Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN) Empty
PostSubject: Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN)   Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:40 pm

Natsu sat in her room, completely padded except for the single glass wall. She looked up at the higher corner of her room to glare at the camera. Natsu thought back to the conversation she had with the scientist a couple of days earlier.

Back then, Natsu had just been caught, strapped in a straitjacket and a gag over her mouth. She glared at the man sitting in front of her, as she was cuffed to a chair.

"It's nice to meet you #13" The man said nonchalantly, smiling a weaselly sort of smile. "I must say you are quite the specimen"

What the hell is this nutjob talking about?

"You seem to have the power to control thermal energy, and I myself cannot fathom the possibilities your powers have" The man said with excitement "Where are my manners? I am Professor Mulligan"

Natsu screamed in a muffled voice, obviously angry by the sound of her voice.

"Let me explain why you are here" Mulligan began "You see, there are many things in this world that are experimented on so that new discoveries can be made, your abilities are one of them. We call ourself the Grigori Project, and right now, we are one of the most hidden branches. The Grigori project has suffered it's own hiccups in the past, but right now we have found a surefire method. In the past, we were far too lenient, which nearly led to our destruction, then we became too oppressive, which led to another outbreak. Now we have decided to forgo the entire "freedom" concept and now go to our own special method"

Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN)   Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Mulligan pulled out a syringe, which was filled with a mysterious green liquid. He put it in front of Natsu's face, clearly displaying it.

"This is a special liquid we cooked up in the lab, it is similar to truth serums when it affects the brain, however, it does an entirely different effect" Mulligan explained "This liquid is designed to shut off the parts of the brain that govern "free will", it basically makes you unable to resist any suggestion asked of you"

Natsu looked at the green liquid in horror and pulled her head away from it, which was impossible due to her state.

No way?! They can't be serious?!

"The only problem with it however, is that it doesn't last long, and we honestly don't have a lot of it" Mulligan admitted "But for that, we designed that collar around your neck. It is made to administer the drug whenever we need you"

Mulligan then took the syringe and poked it into the collar around Natsu's neck. He looked her in the eye and smiled.

"Let's have a test run shall we?" Mulligan smiled
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN)   Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:04 am

Mulligan pulled out a small remote, and instantly, all of Natsu's bindings were released. Mulligan tossed Natsu's knife onto the ground. Natsu moved at an instant, grabbing her knife and charged at Mulligan.

Natsu let out a cry as she lunged forward with the knife, only to have it stop just in front of his neck. Natsu's eyes widened when she then realized that she couldn't move at all, she was just a statue holding a knife at Mulligan. Even when she tried to speak, no voice came out. Mulligan laughed as he lowered the knife using his finger and walked around Natsu.

"Sorry 13" Mulligan said mischeviously "But that isn't going to work, I can activate that collar in an instant"

Natsu was fully aware of what was going on, but it seemed as if her connection between her head and her body was severed. Mulligan turned Natsu towards the glass part of the room, which acted like a mirror at this case, showing Natsu what she looked like. Her face was emotionless, and it was obvious that she wasn't able to move. Mulligan put his hands on Natsu's shoulders and whispered in her ear. Natsu couldn't even move her eyes, but she could see him.

Crap! I can't resist at all!

"Why don't I show you how obedient you are right now?" Mulligan said with a smile "13, slit your throat"

Natsu watched herself slowly move the knife to her neck. As much as she wanted to close her eyes or stop herself, she was powerless to do anything. Natsu watched herself cut a line down her throat, which caused blood to gush out. Natsu's mind automatically began to black out.

"Get her to surgery, close up that wound" Mulligan said "We don't want her dying on us"

That was the last thing Natsu heard before her mind was enveloped by darkness.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN)   Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:09 am

Natsu's mind returned to the present and she thought to herself as to how she could possibly escape. She had already been here a couple of days, they constantly experimented the limits of her powers, which allowed her to see the true extent. She received a new vial of the drug every 3 days, which was the amount of time it took for it to run out.

I have to think about what I have here

Natsu thought to all the possibilities of escape, she was allowed free roam now, as they knew that she couldn't even try and get away. Natsu knew that the only way to get out was to find a way to get the collar off. However, when Natsu tried to force it off, it activated and left her like a statue for an hour, so that idea was out the window. She thought back in her memories about the last couple of days. She remembered that the drug seemed to work faster as she was using her powers, and it also seemed to be like water in a sense. With that information, Natsu's mind clicked.

I got it!
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN)   Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:14 am

Natsu walked out of her room and proceeded down the hallway to look for the experiment and demonstration room. As she walked by, the security guards waved at her. To them, who knew nothing of the project, Natsu was nothing more than a little girl.

“Hello #13” One of the security guards waved at her.

“Hi” Natsu waved back, she had nothing against the security guards, and they knew nothing of what was going on.

As Natsu walked down the hallway, she listened as they talked behind her.

“What’s with that collar on her neck?”

“I don’t know, but apparently those crackpots are doing experiments on her”

“Poor thing”

Natsu felt a twinge of guilt in her heart, she knew her plan could cause harm to innocent people. But she shook her head of those thoughts and went back to work.

I can’t back out now, if this fails there is no way I’m getting out of here
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN)   Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:24 am

Natsu reached the experimentation room, where she spent many days pusher her powers and opening new doors of possibilities. Natsu learned the abilities and limits of her powers.

She was in control of thermal energy, a broad topic in science and with it she had multiple capabilities. She could create declining temperatures by taking the heat in the air, she could manipulate and distort wind by altering the temperature. However, Natsu’s brain was telling her that she had one more latent skill, and that trump card was her ticket out of there.

During her time in Grigori, Natsu also learned about the forms of abilities known as PSI, which was broken down into 3 basic categories. These were Burst, Rise and Trance. Natsu apparently was able to perform Burst and Rise. During the weeks, the scientists unlocked her potential in Rise, which gave her better capabilities.

Natsu looked around the room and took a deep breath.

Let’s do this
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN)   Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:29 am

Natsu focused her mind on the area around her. Natsu watched the built in thermometer lower substantially, showing how much of the heat she was taking in. She then moved to increase the heat by letting it out, then repeating. Eventually, Natsu’s serum container began to deteriorate, the constant rapid changes in temperature continued to damage the container and the gas serum began to pour through the cracks.

The alarm sounded off, when Mulligan observed what Natsu was planning and tripped it. Mulligan’s face was filled with anger and he slammed his fist against his desk.

“That girl is smarter than I thought” Mulligan said to himself, rushing out of his room to get to the experimentation room.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN)   Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:23 am

Natsu looked towards the door of the experimentation room, which was blown of it's moorings. Natsu looked towards the scientists and the special security, all pointing their weapons at her. Mulligan stood at the head of the group.

"#13" Mulligan said irritated "You still act disobedient"

Mulligan walked over towards Natsu and pressed a remote that was in his hand. Natsu instantly froze in place, Mulligan smiled as he walked in front of her.

"That was a smart plan, if suicidal as well" Mulligan said as he grabbed Natsu's chin. "It seems like we have to use double the dose from now on"

Without warning, Natsu backhanded Mulligan in the face, sending him crashing against the wall.

"You don't get to touch me anymore" Natsu growled angrily

Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN)   Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:28 am

Natsu turned around and pointed her palm towards the scientists and security detail. Each of them knew what Natsu was capable of, so they weren't afraid of her at the distance they were away from her.

"Thanks for saving me the trouble" Natsu said as she smiled at them "Dragon's Roar"

A massive beam of energy shot out from Natsu's hand and crashed into the humans, resulting in a massive explosion. The room was changed instantly from a regular science facility to a scene of death and destruction.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN)   Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:40 am

Mulligan awoke to see Natsu walking towards him amongst the fire and destruction. He coughed out blood as he glared at her with scornful eyes. Natsu put her foot on his gut and dug her heel in.

"I have to thank you Doc" Natsu said "I learned how to control my powers thanks to you"

"You little bitch" Mulligan spat "#13, you will always be a monster, you are nothing to society, a freak, an outcast!"

Natsu pointed her hand towards him, her eyes unwavering.

"I know" Natsu said coldly

The last thing that Mulligan saw was a bright light coming towards him. Nothing was left of the last scientist in Grigori, he was gone from the face of existence. Natsu blasted her way through the facility. She looked down at her collar, which was grafted onto her neck. She looked back at the building one last time and walked away.

(EXIT)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN)   Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lab Rat (PRIVATE/ NO ONE ALLOWED TO POST WITHIN)
Page 1 of 1