Psyren Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Psyren based RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Run

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xinorrie

Xinorrie

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: On the Run   On the Run EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:36 am

Xinorrie sighed as he moved near the phone booth. He had seen it now. He had seen Psyren. He had been there. There was no turning back. It was go through the game or die. He pulled out his card and looked. He sighed. He rubbed the card on his forehead unconsciously before he looked at it again. His eyes widened. There was numbers and writings. The number read '38' and there was the set of rules that Psyren Drifters must follow. He read through them and gulped silently. "I got myself into one hell of a mess, eh?" he muttered as he stood up and dusted himself off.
"Hey, you!" he heard someone shout.
Xinorrie turned his head towards the voice and found two police officer. CRAP.
"It's him! The scar across his nose!" the second officer shouted into his radio.
'SHIT SHIT SHIT!' Xinorrie muttered as he turned around and ran away. The police were onto him again. "Why does it have to be this way?!" he shouted angrily and rather tiredly as he ran at top speed, which was over 70mph, a very fast speed for a human being

Last edited by Xinorrie on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuuki

Yuuki

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Yuuki shot up from the bed where she was spending the night. There were policemen closeby and there were dogs barking loudly. They were really close. 'Crap, how did they find me here?!' Yuuki thought as she jumped off of the bed and put on her attire of long-sleeve button-up and a her pair of jeans. She got her shoes and then she fled, hoping to escape. She ran, trying to get further away from the police. She must've ran a minute or so when she crashed into a man who also happened to be on the run. She fell backward. She looked at him while clutching her forehead. "WATCH where you're gong asshole!" she said. "Can't you see that I'm running?!"
She looked at him and gulped. He looked a lot like the man who healed her in the expermiental facility. He had similar hair style, scar across his nose and even the height. She wouldn't be surprised if he spoke and acted like him. That she was going to have to get used to because a lot of people have scars on their face and act similar.
Back to top Go down
Xinorrie

Xinorrie

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:48 pm

Xinorrie fell backwards as well. Woah, something must be going really wrong. The police were almost up to him, cuffs at ready. He looked back. They still had 100 meters to go but 100 meters was a short distance for two fit officers, however heavy their weapons and uniforms were. He looked at the girl. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, light complexion for a skin and a very rude attitude. He should take it out on her for being so rude but he chose not to. If he lost to when he did not use his PSI, he would be giving her money that was on his head right now. So he decided to use something else.
He grabbed the girl's arm, twisted her around as he stood up so that they would both be facing the police officers with her in the front. Her arms were tied at the back with one of his hand. With his other hand, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a voice manipulator that he had obtained some time ago. "Do not approach anymore police officers!" he shouted loudly in his new echoey voice that rang across the street. Damn, a bit too loud. "Or this girl will be severly injured."
As if it was a taboo, many of the people turned their attention to him and many more came out of the buildings. Crap, it was getting complicated with all this witness. He quickly pulled out a beanie and sunglasses and put them on.
"H-Hey, let the girl go," the taller of the two officers said as Xinorrie slowly backed up.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki

Yuuki

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:56 pm

Her body was twisted around and abused so much by the time she saw what was happening. She was in front of a large crowd of civilians and police officers. It was so not good. They would catch her if she were to have her face all over the news. "Let me go you idiot!" she shouted as she struggled violently. She didn't want to go back. No, she can't. She won't be their experiment anymore. "Let go of me!"
"Do not approach anymore police officers!" the man's eerie echoed voice said. "Or this girl will be severly injured." Oh, he was using her as a hostage. That can't be good. "Let go of me, you bastard!" she shouted again as she struggled more. She tried kicking him but it didn't work because obviously he was still standing and didn't seemed to be in any pain. Then a whole lot more people came out after he shouted. 'Oh crap. I can't have more people see my face!' she shouted mentally. "Let me go, you ugly butt faced asshole!" she shouted.
"H-Hey, let the girl go," the taller of the two police officer said to Xinorrie as he slowly backed up.
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:36 am

Still a lot to go but... he thought looking at his card after coming back from psyren and noticing a big commotion down the street. He walked out from the phone booth thinking what was happening when he two cops talking to a guy who was keeping some girl as hostage trying to flee from the police. He was about to leave when recognized the guy, he was one of the three drifters he just met in psyren, but how did he get in such confusion was what Sho wanted to know.

He walked around the people trying to get closer most he could from that scene and get to know about the whole situation there. That guy couldn't didn't look like a criminal or a dangerous person, differently from the other drifter, but who could really tell.

Back to top Go down
Xinorrie

Xinorrie

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Xinorrie was thinking hard. He had already taken a hostage but he was surrounded by people with no way out. This was the worst possible situation. The police officers slowly drew out their guns and aimed at him. Crap. Of course, they would not use them, but the fact that they were out, coupled with human tendency to make mistake would make a disasterous outcome. This was bad bad bad. With no way out, he would have to use his PSI to make a way. Slowly, he charged up his power, producing a bright flame in his concealed hand, ready to burst out.
Then when one of the police officers flinched when he growled, he threw the ball of flame into the air and ignited it, producing a bright unimaginably bright light that should've blinded everyone. Thousand rays of light hit everyone and dwarfed the sunlight. He took that chance and ran away, forgetting that he had still a hold on Yuuki.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki

Yuuki

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:38 pm

Yuuki looked up at the ball of fire that was Xinorrie had thrown up wth curiosity. What the hell was that? she thought. Is it a bomb? Oh, he's a terrorist. Then, the ball became a bright source of light that literally made it look like it was a star. She screamed when the intense light hit her eyes. She shut them close but the light still bleeded through her eyelids. She started to call him idiot and bastard again, demanding that he free her, that was until he took her out of the crowd in a torrent of violent swirls and actions and ran away with her in his arms. "What the hell are you doing you asshole?!" she shouted angrily.
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:46 am

"What the fuck" he closed his eyes as the ball disappeared creating a strong flashlight. When he heard the cops asking for reinforcements he decided to try to follow them using his rise to keep track of him, it would work as a way to warn Xin that he was following him and so he would either use his rise too to run faster making it easier to track him down or slowdown if he remembered Sho's psy signature.
"Why am i doing this anyway? i just met this guy less than an hour ago"
Back to top Go down
Xinorrie

Xinorrie

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:54 pm

Xinorrie ran with the girl in his arm. He looked down and then he said, "Oh." After saying that he just turned his head towards the front again, concentrating on running away from the police. But on the inside he was a whirlwind of emotions, fears, and et cetera.
'AH YOU IDIOT!' A corner of his mind shouted at him.
'I didn't do anything wrong or bad here!' Another corner of his mind shouted.
'Can I/We just shut up?' the consciousness of Xinorrie asked and it was quite again, but the emotions still lingered around.
Then he noticed a PSI signature. It was ... familiar but perhaps not too familiar enough to be recognized right away. He slowed down a bit and focused on recognizing the PSI signature. Somewhere... Somewhere in Psyren. Ryoji... Ciro...Tavoos... and Sho. "Why is he following me?" he muttered quitely as he turned around to a narrow alley. Then he used his Rise to scale the wall by jumping on their surface. He came out of the alley into a open sky, landing on a roof of some old building. He looked up. There were helicopters coming. Not good. Helicopters always find him unless he is hiding in some building and if he's hiding, the cops find him. It was just an endless cycle of cops and robber, quite literally.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki

Yuuki

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:59 am

Yuuki continued to struggle against her kidnapper's arms. "Let me go damn it!" she shouted angrily. "It's just wrong to hold a lady against her will!" But whatever she said, it didn't look like that he was listening to her, which only made her pout in anger. This stranger is such an asshole. He doesn't even reply to her. He turned around into the alley. "Ha! You're cornered now-" she began but soon she was scaling the walls with him. She let out a shriek of fright as she was taken several meters into the air before they landed on a roof of a old building. She heard helicopter wings. AW HECK NO! Why helicopters?! It was always the helicopters that she had the most disadvantage from. "Why helicopter?!" she shouted angrily. She turned to him and successfully elbowed him in the side. "Let me go!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
Xinorrie

Xinorrie

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:11 am

When Yuuki elbowed him to the side, Xinorrie had been concentrating on calling his PSI out. And the elbow managed to disrupt the flow he had been creating and caused an spike in his flow. Several purple lights that immediately burned his clothes in flames appeared around his waist. He let go of Yuuki and backed away, trying not to harm the innocent girl. "THAT HURTS!" he shouted as he softened the flow again. He created a ring of fire around him and spun it. Oh how he wanted to burn the girl, but that would be innocent murder with no point. So he turned his anger to his pursuers.
The ring separated itself into several orbs that soon became swords. He looked up at the helicopters and let his swords fly. He used his PSI to stop the swords, keeping them in place, before he used his PSI to hurl the flaming objects at the helis. The swords shot out like bullets, hitting the helicopter's wings, head and the tail. And with the fourth hit to his engine, it blew up like a firework in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:26 am

"Why he's doing all that, just want to show up on the today news late night?... oh great" he stopped in the alley looking upwards after Xinorrie had just jumped from wall to wall until reaching the rooftop, his rise control and use sure was best than Sho's.

Sho activated his dzone making his two energy whips appearing around him in the air and picked them when he heard the sound of helicopters approaching just a moment before the sound of explosions took place. "What the fuck hes doing? There!" he aimed at the edge of the rootop and made the whip fastly expand hitting it before his psy to appear standing over it and see the helicopters, or what was left from them, falling to the ground while Xinorrie and the girl stood on the roof in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki

Yuuki

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:52 pm

Yuuki yelped when the purple flames burned her back and she was pushed away from him. She fell on her behind and was on the verge of shouting at him at the top of her lungs. But she didn't because she couldn't get herself to scream at a man burning alive. Or so she thought he was. The flames quickly died down and instead a ring a hovering ring of fire appeared around him. Just their heat forced her to retreat back to the edge of the roof where she almost fell. She looked at him with wide eyes as the flames quickly separated themselves to several orbs that turned into swords. He looked up at the helicopter and then, the swords were looking and aiming with him. And when he barked, the swords were flung across a immense distance to the helicopter. And caused the heliopter to explode, probably killing anyone who was in it.

"You're a fucking monster you know that right?" she said even as her lips trembled. "You just killed people who haven't done anything to you, you know that right?"
Back to top Go down
Xinorrie

Xinorrie

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:06 pm

Xinorrie turned to Yuuki who began to call him murderer and such. Killings innocents? INNOCENTS?!

"INNOCENTS?!" he barked loudly as he made another ring of swords. Without looking, he aimed them at another helicopter and sent them to kill. The swords flew and destryoed yet another batch of soldiers. The explosion was carried out throughout the atmosphere, creating a boom that made made most people deaf for a second. He waited a while for his temper to cool down. "Innocents, you say? Do innocents hunt down people for no reason? Okay, maybe I might have caused one of my friends to fall into a deep coma, but I didn't do it. I was trying to break-up a fight! I had a life, but they began to chase me. I had to abandon everything. EVERYTHING! So unless you know what the hell you are talking about, shut up. GOT THAT?!" he shouted angrily as he made another ring. He looked around and saw Sho on the roof of a building across from theirs and SWAT on the streets below. He growled as he grabbed a sword, walked over to where Yuuki was-though he was careful to keep the sword as far away from her as possible because its burning temperature could easily roast her skin- and growled again. He changed the sword's shape into a spear, aimed at what looked like the leader to him, and hurled with his max power.

The lance flew and pierced the captain's shoulder.

Luckily for the captain, there was a barrel of gasoline behind him and the lance's temperature caused it to explode, creating a ball of red destruction in place of a small shop. The captain didn't fell anything unnecessarily, but it could not be said the same for his subordinates, because they were not too close to him to have died with him instantly but they weren't too far away as well.

Some of the other SWATs who weren't with that captain saw where the lance came from and began firing. He chuckled as he jumped back, avoiding the bullets with ease. "I'll make sure they pay for what they took from me," he muttered. "I'll make sure."

"But then again, why can't I just hide away?" he asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki

Yuuki

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:41 pm

Xinorrie shouted angrily at her about her being wrong.

"Innocents, you say? Do innocents hunt down people for no reason? Okay, maybe I might have caused one of my friends to fall into a deep coma, but I didn't do it. I was trying to break-up a fight! I had a life, but they began to chase me. I had to abandon everything. EVERYTHING! So unless you know what the hell you are talking about, shut up. GOT THAT?!" he shouted angrily as he made another ring.

Yuuki slowly stood up. She looked around for a way out but there was none. The flaming idiot was right next to her, his mere presence caused her arms to burn in pain, and behind her was a alley almost 10 meters below. And the police began shooting at her. She ducked, yelling angrily about how stupid the police was to target a hostage. But as she did that, she quietly called her powers forth. Hundreds of tiny grain-sized red orbs begna to spin around her in what was like a storm. She backed away from him while he was distracted by the police-

Then there was a huge explosion across the street. The shock wave of the blast made her numb, for she never saw such a big explosion right before her eyes.

This was just so not good for her. She gulped.

And the police fired again.

She waited a while as Xinorrie took a step back. What should she do? Just run away from here, leaving the madman to his descent into abyss or should she assist the police in apprehending this man? But she shouldn't do that. She is also running away from them.

So she decided to help him.

She turned to the man who was standing across the building. "Are you going to help us or no?"
Back to top Go down
Xinorrie

Xinorrie

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Xinorrie's eyes widened when he heard Yuuki say, "Are you going to help us or no?" He turned to her with a raised eyebrow. "Excuse me, aren't I your kidnapper? What kind of prisoner would help their captors?" he asked her. Then he noticed the fine particles that encircled her. There were many of them but they were so fine and many that it looked more like a red mist. He frowned. A psychier?
Back to top Go down
Yuuki

Yuuki

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:10 pm

Yuuki looked at him. "Look. I'm also running away from the police. I thought that the police found me when they were actually after you. And now, you caused so much explosion that it just had to alert the government that we ARE HERE! That's what I've been trying to tell you once you had let me go. BUT NAW! You just kept holding onto me!" she shouted angrily as she sent her 'mist' of explosive particles at the incoming SWAT forces that were behind Sho. The particles flew out and bombarded the polices, causing several of them to lose their limbs and their head. She turned to them, Sho and Xinorrie. "So are you going to help me or not?" she asked.

She took in a breath and turned to Xinorrie. "And maybe I was wrong about you. Sorry for calling you a murderer," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:26 pm

These guys are totally nuts... he thought still surprise with what he was seeing, he didn't know if there was a any other way or thing to do now that the problem had grown so much like that.

"Help?" he said to his self after the strange girl talked to him and made Sho restart to pay attention at his surroundings now a target of a shower of bullets not only at their direction, but at him too. Using his rise he ran and jumped from the rooftop he was to the one Xinorie and Yuuki were while trying to avoid all the bullets.

"Hey girl just calm down a little we don't care if you're running away or whatever" He said as he approached to them and heard the girl talking to Xinorrie "I'll help if it is a plan that don't involve more killing, got any?" he asked to Xin as he finally reached them.

Back to top Go down
Yuuki

Yuuki

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:46 pm

Yuuki almost laughed at what Sho said to her. "A plan that doesn't involve more killing? I don't think that idiot can come up with any brilliant idea that would not involve killing," she said. There just wasn't any out of this without killing. Then a bullet zipped by her head. A vein pooped up on her forehead as she made more of her bullets, except they were bigger now. Without as so much to utter a word, she just slung all of her bullets like a machinegun, sending them in much like a line of high-speed projectiles. Result was burnt automobiles, buidling walls, and several corpses of SWAT officers. "They are just so annoying! They never stop hunting you down!"
Back to top Go down
Xinorrie

Xinorrie

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:20 pm

A vein popped on Xinorrie's forehead and temple as well. She was starting to get on his nerve, and rather quickly too. He was usually optimistic, but he just couldn't be with her. "Mind your own buisness, girl," he said quietly. "Let's head inside first, shall we?" he said as he burned a hole beneath him and fell through. But just before he fell through a bullet grazed by his cheek, leaving a mark on it. "And I can think of a idea to get away without shedding blood," he said. And he suddenly grinned as he moved out of the way. "All that killing just got my stress out. That's all," he said with a devious smile. "Just for the fun of it."
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:04 am

Sho followed Xinorrie and jumped in the hole too. After landing he walked around, it looked like that floor was some kind of store deposit, filled with crates and having only one door as exit while the windows were too small for even a cat to go through them.

Despite being trapped the real problem for him was what Xinorrie had just said, Sho started to get angry and wondered how someone could say it just like that. "You're kidding me right? Fun? Wheres the funny part of it huh?" he asked him trying to keep cool.
Back to top Go down
Xinorrie

Xinorrie

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:25 am

Xinorrie sighed. "You'll know once you have been chased for 4 years of your life by the government that you thought was there to protect you. People's consciousness are fragile things, you see. A lot of things happened at the same time too. For example, my family was killed by some murderer. Your friends were raped and killed as well. And all those things... You could say that I kinda went..." Xinorrie put up a finger by his temple and spun it, and he blew a whistle too. "Besides," he gave Sho a devious smile. "It's human nature to enjoy killing once you see it often," he said.

"Oi, girl up there. Are you going to come down or not? I have to do this quickly or we'll be discovered," he said as he picked up a can of tuna. He opened the little can, dumped the content into his mouth and tossed the can away. He continued to pick up nay tuna cans he found and shove them down his throat.

'I thought I was going to die of hunger,' he thought. 'I was lucky to have landed on top of a store. Perhaps, I should restock my provision here...?' he thought as he looked at himself. No shirt. Drats. But then again, this is the store's storage. They must have some clothes. He looked around and he did find a shirt and a bag. And he began stuffing the bag with cans of tuna, fruit preserves and water bottles. "Better take this chance to steal. Once your face is out there, no store is going to accept ya," he said. "Unless you could find a store run by gangsters. But I highly doubt that you will be able to."
Back to top Go down
Yuuki

Yuuki

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:45 am

Yuuki frowned. "I'm coming, I'm coming," she said as she jumped down. loosely buttoned button-up shirt fluttered as she jumped down from the roof to the floor of the storage level. She landed on her feet like some graceful cat. She looked around. Storage room. That meant she could find food. She saw Xinorrie go about, stuffing food into a bag. She followed his example. She looked around and found a baseball bag. 'Why is this here?' she thought as she opened the bag and began to stuff foods in as well.
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:52 am

"People's consciousness are fragile things? no just the ones from a few crazy bunch that goes psycho thinking that they got some good reason to do that"
he stood and started to walk toward the door, picking a knicks and a hornets cap as he walked around, using the one from the knicks over the other just when bullets came through the ceiling and he jumped next to the wall.

"Hey, If its human to enjoy killing kid then you can keep doing that, but shouldn't you try to be better than them instead being so stupid as they are, anyway its better if we just try to don't meet again unless really necessary" He didn't care anymore about them also if he keep there he would only get into more trouble.

He looked at the hole and then jumped back to the roof, "farer than i thought..." he said making both of his whips extend forward to the next building piercing through its walls before he disappeared just in time to avoid more shooting and appeared inside an empty office. Sho didn't remember when was the last time he managed to control and force his psy like that to move away so fast. To face death situations was something that he started to get used to, but he didn't like it in anyway even more now that it was happening not at psyren.

Back to top Go down
Xinorrie

Xinorrie

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:17 am

Xinorrie just chuckled after Sho left. "Not fragile? I've seen people go nuts after looking at a single corpse. If that's not fragile, what is?" he said as he turned to Yuuki. "I admit, there are some psychos out there, but most of them were actually normal people who went through trauma and turned up...psycho. Besides, the only time I kill is when I'm being attacked and I'm not in the mood to restrain myself." Then there was a bang downstairs. "Oop, they're coming up," he said as he made a fireball in his hand and threw it at the stairs, burning the concrete back to its liquidified state. Then faced his palm to the wall and fired another ball. The fireball flew across and hit the wall, burning it down. "Say, girl. Are you good at Rise? Because if you are not, I very much intend to scoop you up bridal-style and take us outta here," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Run
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psyren Reborn :: Present Time :: America-
Jump to: