Psyren Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Psyren based RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Run

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yuuki

Yuuki

On the Run - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:30 am

Yuuki watched Sho just jump out of the room and unto the roof. Then he disappeared. Her eyes widened. He was fast! She almost did't see him. She moved her head back to the idiot and heard him talking to her.

"Not fragile? I've seen people go nuts after looking at a single corpse. If that's not fragile, what is?" he said as he turned to Yuuki. "I admit, there are some psychos out there, but most of them were actually normal people who went through trauma and turned up...psycho. Besides, the only time I kill is when I'm being attacked and I'm not in the mood to restrain myself."

She giggled. "That sounds like me. I also lose control here and there because they make me angry," she said as she slung the baseball bag over her shoulder. Then she heard him mutter something, make another fireball, and throw it at the stairs, melting the concrete. Then he made a hole in the wall to the next building.

"Say, girl. Are you good at Rise? Because if you are not, I very much intend to scoop you up bridal-style and take us outta here," he said.

"Rise? Don't know what that is. But if you are talking about what the other guy used, don't think so," she said. "But you will not scoop me up bridal-style. Understood?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Xinorrie

Xinorrie

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:15 pm

Xinorrie heard her giggle. Apparently he loses control at times too. But he frowned when he learned that she did not know how to use Rise. He shurgged. He approached her, but she told him not to scoop her up. His frown deepened. "Then how am I suppose to get us out of here?" he asked as he heard the SWAT set up a perimeter around the building. "We don't have much time," he said. "We killed enough people."

'Aren't I being random today. I talk like psycho then I talk a soldier feeling guilty. I wonder why,' he thought but tht thought drifted away quickly when a bullet flew in, crashed through a glass window and hit Xinorrie's hand. The bullet was a light caliber, and a very small one at that too, and ths it failed to penetrate Xinorrie's palm. Xinorrie let out a curse. "No time to be wasting!" he said as he scooped her up and jumped out of the hole he created. Once they were in midair, Xinorrie used his Rise to get the hell out of the area.
Back to top Go down
Akallas

Akallas

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:58 pm

Akallas was a mercenary for a hire. He was and still is. Except he is hunting psychiers now. He didn't like his job. He never has but it was the only way to survive for a man who only knew fighting. Akallas sighed as he pulled his dual D.Eagles out of their sheath and looked at them just as the van he was in jumped up a bit. These dual pistols were with him since he began his job as a mercenary and they still served him well. His D.Eagles were custom designed from the inside to the outside. It was a lightest of the light calibers. The bullets were smaller than normal ones, but they suited the purpose of killing when properly shot. Otherwise, they just cripple a person.

"We're here, boys! Go take it out on those psychiers!" his boss, a rather rude looking man who had a sadistic nature, shouted gleefully as he pulled out his P90 and stood up. The others followed his example and the one closest to the door opened it and everyone except him and Akallas rushed out, eager for battle. The boss looked at me as I cleaned my gun. "Why ain't you going out like you usually do, Akallas? We can't do anything without you man!" he said. But it wasn't true. There were others in this mercenary band that could easily outrun him, run me over and such. Akallas was just a simple mercenary with the skill to track down and apprehend the victim faster than anyone.

"I just have a bad feeling about today's assignment, Colonel," Akallas replied. It was a lie. He didn't bad feeling, he sensed the other psychiers who were in the area. Several of them were really powerful. Powerful enough to destroy a ity if they wanted to and tried. "Just a bad feeling," he said as he rose up and jumped out of the car in front of the building were Xinorrie and Yuuki jumped out of. Akallas's head snapped up and he saw the two jump out of the building.
His first thought: 'They're madmen!'
But when they disppeared, his face paled. He never saw anything like this before. He was feeling bad and good. A psychier who could disappear like that? Oh he would have fun...
Back to top Go down
Xinorrie

Xinorrie

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:00 pm

Xinorrie was out of the perimeter now. It didn't even take him much! One jump with his Rise and he was gone. Shoosh. Just like that. He noticed how much he changed during that .... endless nosebleed at Psyren. The atmosphere must have something in them that changed him like this. Then, he remembered Ciro telling him .. something. He did say the sickness was going to worsen if he moved around, but he didn't bad or crippled; he felt awesome! He felt like he could run around the Earth's equator several thousand times before he run out of energy. But of course, he knew better than that. He stuck his tongue out out of his own amusement and slid Yuuki off his arms. Then he turned around. "Try better next time, suckers!" he shouted before he turned to Yuuki. "See ya. I'm going my own way," he said as he used Rise and left her alone on top of a building.

After he used Rise once, Xinorrie came back to the scene of the fight. He sensed a new presence. One that was different others. This one was like him. A psychier. Well, he was a psychier before he got himself involved with Psyren and shit, now he was drifter. "Come on, who are you?" Xinorrie waited patiently as he watched them from a rooftop, covered by several of the old furnitures that the building's residence must have put up. He scanned over the newcomers, where he sensed it from. But his sense Rise was not good enough to sense accurately who, but he had two candidates. One that looked like the boss of the mercenary and the other who held dual pistols. "Which one is it?" he chuckled quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Akallas

Akallas

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:30 pm

Akallas stopped in his track and he pulled out his guns. The bastard was back! "3 o' clock!" he shouted at his comrades and began firing at the same spot on the edge of the roof building. He may have been shooting but the PSI he felt from the target was not a human. It ws not the power it had, but how evil it felt. Just how it made his bones shiver and made his brain scream 'DEATH DEATH DEATH' scared him. Especially the death part. He hated himself being related to death, especially if it was him. He gulped as the fourht bullet he shot penetrated the walls and a spurt of blood was sent out of it.

'Now I've done it again,' he thought as he quickly moved into the building with his dual pistols ready to kill anything that he wants. 'I killed another man or woman.' He thought as he picked up his pace with his Rise. He used just a barely measureable amount to help him run so that he won't run out of energy. He wanted to check if he actually killed him/her. If he did... He would be spending the next few days thinking about it and mourning for the person he killed. But then he tried to reason with it. 'This man was really a dangerous one. The kind that I swore to hunt down. I did the world a favor,' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Xinorrie

Xinorrie

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:44 pm

"EEK!" Xinorrie squeaked when the bullets came. He moved away but he didn't move fast enough to dodge the last bullet that got hi toe. "OW!" he hissed. Then he mouthed 'That fucking hurts!' He quickly lit up his fires. Then he let the fire kindlings to be spread all around the rooftop and he waited. Right now, the kindlings were like a seed waiting for the detonation order to strike out and kill. He heard the footsteps of a soldier come up. Was it the one who shot him, coming to laim the glory? Xinorrie chuckled. Oh he'll make sure he gets glory. The one that you get when you die in the battlefield.

Then he made the Hellfire Sword Dance that made the flaming swords dance around him. 'Come. COME!' he shouted mentally. He quitely moved his swords so that some were lying low on the ground on the blindspot of the exit and some above the exit. He had set the traps. Now..

Wait...

Xinorrie smiled. This one was a psychier. How interesting. A psychier hunting down a psychier. This will be fun, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Akallas

Akallas

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:50 am

Akallas reached the last floor level. It took him over a few minutes - this building was ove 20 stories high and using elevator in such a situation is idiotic - to reach this floor. He stopped and pulled his dual pistols out. 'Come on,' he muttered as he began to move closer to the stairs leading to the exit. Step by step. He made sure his gun was fully loaded without taking his eyes off the stairs, plucked a gernade out of his vest, and crawled silently once more. When he reached the door, he pushed his back against the wall which had the stairs on the other side and gulped. The PSI was growing stronger up there. So much PSI....

He pulled the pin out of his gernade, made a turn, and threw the gernade up the roof, pass the ruined doorway. Then he turned back just before the explosion occured. When it occured, he scurried to his feet, ran up the stairs and began shooting.
Back to top Go down
Xinorrie

Xinorrie

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:12 pm

Xinorrie heard the footstep of the idiot who decided to be the first to die. It was the PSI user. "Heh, sucks to be you," he said as he manuveured the swords so that they would pierced the boy before he got up. They were well hidden so there was no part of being exposed here.

Not until the gernade came up anyway.

The gernade exploded around the entrance/exit, destroying some of his swords. He tched and immediately called them back and dug a circle around him with them. Then the circle broke apart from the roof and fell through he continued to do that until he fell to the sewer. He looked up.

"Better luck next time!" he shouted before he ran off and disappeared.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Run   On the Run - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Run
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psyren Reborn :: Present Time :: America-
Jump to: